We meet again

After the bear incident, Max was suddenly barking I started to look at the direction he was barking at only to find a wolf spirit growl at me, Isis noticed then went to my side to protect me but then the wolf said "Hello dear Nina my name is Raven it's a pleasure to meet you" I stood amazed and shocked at the same time "How do you know my name?" I said "Don't you remember when you were 6 years old I was there that day when I protected you from getting bullied by those kids." I then started remember Raven and the promise he made to me.                              

*Flashback*

"Why is it your so different from us?!" One of the bullies said "I know I think it's because she's always a cry baby and always whining about everything that she does." I couldn't stand them always bullying me everyday and the whole class was watching from inside the building. I was crying but I said "Leave me alone and don't touch me you're making me scared!" But then they were suddenly going to punch and beat me up when a man was walking by started to intervene and said "Hey, leave her alone and get out of here or else I'll deal with you myself." The bullies got scared then started to run away and the man then started to approach me and kneel down at my height, I was looking at him still crying from all the bullying. The man look at me with a soft and kind smile and then he suddenly hugged me tightly but gently and said "It's okay your safe now I'm here everything's okay now .... sh .... it's okay little one." the man said as I kept crying, this man was like a father to me at this very moment. "Excuse sir is that your daughter right there?" the teacher said "Yes, I found her after to the school to check on her but a couple of kids bullying her so I told to leave her alone as her father I have to protect her at all costs." The man carried me and said "Teacher do I have permission to take her home?"said the man "Yes but we need to your name if you don't mind." The man then said his name "My name Raven Ebony and this is my daughter Nina Ebony." The teacher then decided that it's okay for me to go home along with Raven I soon started to calm down and rest in his arms "Dad will you always be there to protect and care for me?" I asked "Yes I promise no matter what happens Nina I will always be there for you."

*End of flashback*

I teared up after remembering everything that day "Dad!" I ran up and hugged still crying tears of joy and happiness "You're here I'm so glad your here I missed you after being in this world." I said to the person that is my father "I'm here my dear I'm here come on let's go home I found where we can take shelter and I also the home of Caesar and the colony." I soon then got excited and rode on Dad to go to the home and our new home as well. It was good to see my dad again the family has raised me to be a good person, we arrived at the hideout where Caesar and his family lived but in order to stay hidden we used vision magic to see what was happening inside. We saw Maurice teaching the children and the other apes gathering around to welcome Caesar and the hunting party home I then heard one of the medical apes call to Caesar to come at the top only to meet his wife Cornelia hand her hand on to him which he takes gently and smiles at her, Cornelia then started to reach out to her newborn baby to Caesar as the baby cried then calmed down, seeing this brought back memories from I met my new baby cousin named Isabella for the first time and loved her as a sister ever since.Blue Eyes then started to arrive and the Caesar signed "Come meet your new brother." Then he soon went to his mother to his baby brother. I smiled then Ember said "Master it's time to go home." I knew he was right so I climb on to Beauty and started to the location dad talked about. I saw a waterfall and a sanctuary that was so like a whole new world blessed with kindness and love. "The is it welcome to the waterfall of faith this is our new home." Dad said I knew that I would Caesar soon right after I save Ash and Blue Eyes from Carver but I knew that this just the beginning of my adventure and so I will continue to live and the obstacles and challenges ahead of me.

" Dad said I knew that I would Caesar soon right after I save Ash and Blue Eyes from Carver but I knew that this just the beginning of my adventure and so I will continue to live and the obstacles and challenges ahead of me