"Yeah, my mom always wanted to open up her own salon, she had to do random jobs before she met my dad. She was a barista, a delivery girl,cashier and grocery bag girl before she could even get half the money to open her salon. And it still wasn't enough as she needed to pay for the equipment and also she can't just run the salon herself with her being the only employee, so she had to think about hiring staff and all that.......... She almost gave up you know?"

"Really?"

"Yeah, but then she met my dad at a festival and they fell in love. They started dating and when she told him about her dreams of opening a salon in New York, he was really impressed by her determination which made him fall for my mom even more. She said to him that her dreams were crushed because of money issues so my dad wanted to pay for the salon, my mom said no and that she didn't want handouts but he insisted and said that it was not a hand out but an investment in her future."

"So your dad really believed in her then."

"Yeah, well after dad paid for everything, mom went to work on her salon as quickly as possible, she even delayed her answer to my dad's proposal because she wanted to pay my dad back before they can even get engaged or get married because she doesn't feel right taking my dad's money. She did accept the proposal in the end after my dad convinced her but the wedding had to be delayed, she paid my dad back after a year or so which in the end they got married. And a few months later I was born."

"Wait, what?! What do you mean a few months later? Don't you mean 9 months later?"

"Nope! A few months later. You think you were confused, imagine me looking at my birth certificate and my parents' marriage certificate and found out that the dates don't match up. My mom was pregnant with me a few months before their wedding and they were happy."

"Wow! That's an amazing story. I just love hearing all of you guys' life stories and all of your family life. They seem so interesting and sometimes sad in a way, like Eve's parents and then finding out that Kimi and K's mom is a japanese pop idol-" i said and then was cutted off by Gabe.

"And Sonia mom's a police officer and her dad is a travel writer. Also Ryder's mom is an actress and singer and his dad owns a bunch of hotels."

I looked at him shocked but he took a while to notice my changed expression. "What did you say?"

"You didn't know all that?" he then grinned at me nervously.

"NO! Wait okay, I know that Sonia's mom is a Police officer, I met her, but I didn't know her dad is a travel writer, that's so cool! BUT, what is more cool is that Mrs Hunter is an Actress and Singer, really? What has she acted in? Have i ever seen it before and didn't notice it?"

"I don't know if you saw her show before, she mostly stars as the main lead for dramas or a mom in a kids tv show. She is really good at it, mostly with kids shows since she can sing."

I was so shocked and surprised from what I have just learned, I didn't know that Mrs Hunter was such a big TV star and Singer. The more I talk to them, the more I know more about them and their interesting lives! This is amazing!

"Wait, haven't you noticed that their house is way bigger than anyone in the neighbourhood? I always thought they could buy a huge mansion like Layla's uncle can but I think they just wanted to lay low and just live in a normal neighbourhood I guess."

I looked out the window at the Hunter's house and I just noticed that it was bigger than my parents'. "Wow, i can't believe that i didn't notice that from the start, or maybe i just thought it was just a normal house not a celebrity's house."

"You can't believe it? Well, I still can't believe that you are neighbours with the Hunters. First of all of you and Ryder are desk neighbours and now actual neighbours."