"Yoongi," I moan, and I can't continue, he has just sucked my nipple into his mouth, so I think what I want, 'fuck me hard please. I need you too. Oh do that again.' I get distracted as his fingers pinch my clit. And I moan, and I grab his head, and tug on his hair. He does it again and then rubs softly. 

'Oh please, I need you inside, this isn't enough. Please Yoongi, fuck me, fuck me,' he chuckles around a nipple, and he skims my skin until he can kiss the marks. He starts over the one he can't see, but somehow knows it's there. And slowly trails to his. And the feelings it creates is mind blowing. And so intense, my orgasm is on the brink of breaking. And he hasn't even done anything. Well barely. 

And the anticipation of finally feeling him slide into me is so heavy, my blood itches. "Turn around Love," he finally whispers and I'm so deliriously drunk on him, I need a minute to get my limbs to work, and he chuckles proudly. And I giggle. If he were a balloon he would inflate to the point of bursting. 

Lying on my stomach, I try to get to my hands and knees, but he stops me, "no, I want to fuck you like this. I will show you I don't only like to fuck standing." And the dark promise in his sexy raspy voice as it drops an octave, has me dripping my juices and I moan. He draws firm circles in my ass, and at the sting of the sudden spank, my body spasms and I squeeze emptiness and I moan with the need to be filled and fucked. 

"Yoongi please. Don't tease anymore. I feel so empty without you. Just fuck me already." And he spanks me again, and again, and I moan with every spank. And I push my ass back every time he rubs the inflamed skin. And he hasn't had his fill of teasing me as I feel his finger stroke my pussy, and as I'm so wet he slides right in. 

'Oh fuck. You're dripping. All this for me?' And he adds a second finger and pulls them out and in at a rapid pace, and the empty feeling is satisfied for now. But I know it will build again. As much as I love his fingers, I crave his cock. I'm moaning non stop, and I know my voice will be raw after this. 

'Yes, all for you. Always for you. Please, Yoongi, please. I can't take it anymore. I need you to fuck me hard. So hard.' And I claw at the bed, as in push back against him. He chuckles again as he grabs each cheek and pulls them apart, and I feel his cock slides over me. I moan, I'm almost there and the prospect, and how soon it will happen. It makes me see stars behind my lids as I close my eyes. I bite my lip and he finally pushes into me.

"Oh god you're so tight. You ready Love?" And he stops and he isn't even fully in yet. What's with him today? He never teased this much. "I was ready 30 minutes ago, so pleas-, " and I gasp, stopping my voice as he slams into me completely and pulls out immediately to slam in again. He pounds and the pleasure burns me from the inside out and I moan and moan. 

"Come for me Love. All over and around me. Show me how beautiful you are." And the orgasm climbs and climbs and when I think I'm going to pass out it breaks, and implodes. And a very raspy and husky moan leaves my throat. He slows down prolonging the spasming and squeezing of my pussy around his cock. When my muscles stop he helps me to my hands and knees all the while he is still thrusting into me slowly. 

When he deems me stable enough he builds up the speed slowly. And another orgasm is growing and I push back. I want to feel him deeper. And his hands are never still, stroking, caressing, spanking. And now, he can also touch my front and he cups both breasts. And squeezes them softly. His chest is against my back. And his chin is on my shoulder. He rolls his hips, and the spot deep inside is rubbed exquisitely. 

"You feel so soft and warm, and so snug around me I never want to leave. And I don't have to as you're mine. All of you is mine." He moans near my ear. "I love you." And he sits upright, grabs my hips and pulls me back as he pounds into me so fast its almost animalistic. He grows bigger and so hard I know he's close. I reach between my legs and softly knead his balls. And he stutters, and he grips me tighter. The pleasure racing for every limb of my body is blinding and scalding hot, my breath hitches and I close my eyes, squeezing them tight. He grows even bigger and harder and I feel so full, he makes my pussy overflow as my orgasm rushes through to him. I clamp down on him, and he stills and twitches and throbs inside of me, riding out his orgasm.