4: Meeting You Was Chance, This Time It's A Choice

Magsimula sa umpisa

Hades approached Artemis and the latter backed away trembling and knocked over a glass ornament that would've been loud if shattered. Hades, however, stuck out his index finger in its direction and the object halted and returned gracefully to its place.

He didn't come any closer but leaned down to be eye level with him as he lowered the pitch of his voice to say:

"I'm willing to help you with it."

"WHAT?!" Artemis blushed a deeper shade of red in a second. "ARE YOU CRAZY THERE IS NO WAY!!"

"Suit yourself."

Hades shrugged it off and turned his body to the balcony.

Artemis quaked and he looked down between his legs to notice he was still hard and actually suffering, stuttering incoherent protests all the while. Hades had a point, he would never be able to get rid of it himself. He only had so much energy left after working on his potion so much. He couldn't believe he was even considering Hades as an option.

"Wait!" Artemis called out as he clutched the wall behind him.

Hades raised an eyebrow in surprise. He wasn't expecting this at all and it intrigued him how serious about this Artemis was. He looked from the side at him, waiting.

"Y-You--C-Can, can you--p-please." Artemis stuttered with his eyes shut. "H-Help me."

Hades kept his poker face, but his red eyes seemed to gleam brighter briefly.

"Why of course, your highness." Hades whispered in a different tone. A darker one. Artemis's knees were about to give out.

"What have I done? Did I just seriously ask him to help me get rid of an erection?! What is wrong with me!" Artemis couldn't shake his thoughts away.

He heard rustling directly in front of him and opened his eyes wide as he saw Hades shirtless. He kept his pants on, thank Luna, but Artemis was burning up with embarrassment now. The moonlight perfectly accentuated his muscular, god-like build. No matter how much Artemis wanted to look away, he couldn't.

"Is it okay if I kiss you?" Hades asked as he came closer to Artemis.

"Say no!"

"Y-Yes." Artemis whispered and Hades closed the distance between them as he held him firmly against him.

Hades gently pecked Artemis on the corner of his mouth and then kissed him until he got to his full lips. Hopefully the height difference wouldn't cause issues. He pressed his lips to his softly and tapped his tongue against them gently. He could feel Artemis's body heat increasing, so this time he fully kissed him.

Artemis closed his eyes tightly, he didn't know what would happen if he opened them. Hades tilted Artemis's head to the side and slid his tongue in slowly. Artemis made a surprised noise but didn't pull back, he started to relax in fact. Without realizing it, he snaked his hands behind Hades' back and hugged him tightly.

Why was the sensation of Hades' lips and tongue on his mouth so pleasant? 

Artemis started kissing back and Hades almost broke away in surprise. He pressed a little harder and Artemis responded well. Hades had to actively remind himself that Artemis was considerably weaker and smaller than him, so he couldn't use a lot of force like he normally would with a vampire.

Hades stepped back, still holding on to Artemis, and guided him to lay on the bed. They didn't break the kiss and Artemis was running out of breath. He moved his head to the side to take a breather and Hades panted slightly. Artemis finally dared to look at him and he was met by half lidded bright wine red ones.

Hades kissed Artemis's jaw and traced the length of his neck with his long tongue. Artemis flinched slightly and gripped his shoulder harder when he gripped his length.

How did it ever come to this? This was merely a reaction to long hours of work for Artemis, but over the course of time, he was finding that he didn't want this to stop. Hades was expertly good at this. But what about the fact that he now had a vampire in his bedroom, and not just any vampire, the king of the whole lot.

Hades had his own thoughts about this. This wasn't anything new he had never done, but it gave him the same rushing sensation it did years ago. When Artemis softly called his name, Hades finally realized this was a bad idea. Why? Because he now desired more of those sounds and to hear his name be called by the prince of Elves.

Hades was almost done with pleasing Artemis, and at the increasing pressure, the latter bit into his arm to muffle his sounds. Artemis eventually bit down hard enough to draw blood when he released, and the scent immediately slapped Hades in the nose.

Hades' eyes snapped open and they glowed with raging hormones at the scent of blood. He pinned Artemis down harshly and spread his arms open, gripping his wrists above his head.

Artemis looked up in fear at him and Hades panted heavily as if he had ran several miles. He was even sweating and his heart beat like crazy.

"Do. Not. Draw. Blood." Hades hissed. "The scent is too much for me to handle Artemis. I will have no mercy on you if you do it again."

Artemis gulped audibly and nodded quickly. Hades exhaled and looked to the side to the arm stained with blood, it was calling out to him, beaconing him to have a taste. Artemis witnessed how his eyes raked over it like a predator and a shiver rolled down his spine. 

"Just once." Hades lifted his bloodied arm and pressed his tongue halfway through his forearm and licked up to the bite mark on his wrist.

The taste of Artemis's blood was unlike anything he had ever had. It was so delicious, so sweet, and so addictive. He huffed as he withdrew his tongue but he dragged his fangs slightly, tempted to bite down and have more.

With the little to no self control he had left, Hades pulled away and grumbled. He got off the bed and put on his shirt.

Artemis sat up and looked at his back, confused. Hades looked upset.

"Don't ever do that again." Hades whispered without turning around, and disappeared into the shadows.