Chapter 04 - Swimming Class

Ayanokouji POV

A few days has passed since exam, class activity return to normal. Class activities in class D were always feels lively because most of students far from being studious. Students still chatting among them self during classroom, playing phone, etc.

The tense atmosphere yesterday has been disappear completely. It's like Midterm exam was never really exist in the first place, they got up so quickly that it kind of scared me.

And today class atmosphere is a bit livelier than usual, I can saw smile on boys side.

"Yo Good morning, Kanji!" Arrived at class with wide grin on his face, Yamauchi called out to Ike.

"Morning, Haruki!"

"Dang! Man I was looking forward for today that I barely sleep last night! I'm so excited!"

"You bet, man! I can't believe it's time for swimming class that mean we are going to see girls in our class wearing school swimsuit! This school is really the best!" Ike doesn't even bother to keep his voice low, every girls present in class are backed away from him and looked at him with disgust. I actually admire his shameless guts.

And just like he said. Todays lesson we have swimming for afternoon class, our swimming class are Co-ed with girls which mean Horikita, Kushida, and many girls gonna showing off.... A lot of their skin. I never actually saw school swimsuit directly before, so it's kind of exciting even for me.

I started to think about it, how does Honami looks like in her swimsuit? I don't think too much before but I must admit that she really have super endowed body, her breast are large and perky that I don't see any girl that could match hers in our class. She has slim body but also have enough amount of meat in some place. It's truly a shame that we are on separated class.

While I was in deep fantasy

"Hey Ayanokouji!" Sudo called me.

"Yes?" I stood up and walked to them. Three idiots is happily talked about something with other boy, Saotomura is his name I believe.

"You called?"

"How about you join?" Sudo offered.

"Join what?"

"We're talking about bet for the biggest one in our class!" Yamauchi replied .

"Biggest one?"

"Breast of course! Breast!" Ike spoke enthusiastically.

"We've come up with some probabilities." Saotomura said as he took out a tablet and opened a spreadsheet. The names of all the girls in our class were displayed. I honestly had no interest in this gambling.

I take a look at the tablet. As of right now, Hasebe was the likeliest contender for the biggest breasts in the class. I couldn't even remember my classmates' faces or names. Damn, this was too awful.

"This is way more elaborate than I would have thought. Aren't you observing them a little too closely?"

"Come on. We're men, aren't we? Men have only two things constantly on their minds: tits and ass!"

Even if that were true, he really had no filter whatsoever. By the way, Horikita was ranked lowest. Well, in terms of breast size, it was obvious who would win and who would lose. Horikita had no chance.

I clearly lacked information. Scanning the list, I realized that not only did I not know the breast sizes of half the people here, I didn't even know the names and faces of most the girls. Actually, aside from Horikita, Kushida, and those girls who glued to Hirata all of time I couldn't recall hearing about anyone else. Kushida seemed to have fairly large breasts, but not large enough to take first place.