Prologue?

Ayanokouji POV

Right now I was standing at bus station waiting for it's to arrive. I was a lil bit nervous because It's my first time alone in this outside world after all. Without knowledge about this and that somehow give me some nerve-wracking feeling. As I was staring at the sky I recall what happen that lead to me here.

Flashback start

1 Year Ago

I was sitting here inside limousine, a woman around age 30 seated next to me, she has wavy hair with bright orange-brown as color, she's wearing formal attire making it's look like some business woman of the short.

After 2 hours of trip the car finally stopped, the driver opened the door for me and once I stepped outside what was waiting for me was a building, a mansion to be more exact.

The women followed behind me walked ahead of me.

"Welcome to your new house Kiyotaka"

.

And just like that, I Ayanokouji Kiyotaka finally started a new life as part of this family. They're teaching me basically everything about outside world, a lot of things from food, fashion, and many more which is considered as common things for normal people.

For outsider perspective maybe I was look like some newborn child that just learn to walk, but for me this new experience is feels novel and so fresh.

My new house consisted 5 people in total. There's a butler Matsuo that always treated me with love and kindness, he also act as driver for our family. My mother always have carefree personality, she is the type that doing whatever they want without caring about anything, I remember some people from her office work came to our house to complain about her attitude. My Father has stern personality but compared to that place staff this is close to nothing. There are also 2 maid that divided their duty for cleaning and cooking. Honestly who could ever guess my blank life at that place has turned like this? Fate sure is strange.

One day when we're on trip I was looking at outside the cars window, I found some people that wearing the same clothes walked out from a building known as a school, it's time for student to go back from school.

They looks happy chit chat with their friends.

Huh? Friends?....

"it's rare for you to immersed in something " My mother called me.

"Well..... Not really " Seeing them I can't just help but envy, before coming to this family household I was a complete loner, no one that I can ask to chat let alone someone I can consider as friends, all of them died one another left me behind.

"Did you want to go school too? " my mother suddenly asked something that makes me surprised.

"Eh? "

Flashback end

And right now I was waiting for my bus that will bring me to my new school, I heard from Matsuo that this school is different from any other normal school, because outside contact is forbidden until graduation which mean I won't make any contact with my family for three years. The reason for me to enroll me here because the founder of this school is acquaintance of my father.

Because I was raised in white room naturally made me doesn't have any document about my past school, if I was enrolled in normal school it could caused some chaos because the existence of white room itself is top secret.

A few minutes later the bus that I was waiting for arrived, I rode inside and sit on one of seat. I found that most of the passengers wearing the same uniform as me.

Re:Classroom Of The Elite जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें