Chapter 01 - Premonition

Ayanokouji POV

It's been a week since the first day of school, I noticed that this school is totally different from what Matsuo told me.

Students comes late, some even skip the class. There's students that were chatting during the class, some of them playing with their phone, and some are sleeping. But what most weirded me is the fact that the teacher keep quiet about this, I expected some kind of strict method with killer teacher that would hit you with ruler if you can't answer the question or something.

I remember He told me that this school is the best in this country in producing talent to help Japan in future. But I can't imagine that people likes Sudo, or Yamauchi contributing to Japan in the future.

After the class ended it's time for lunch. Majority student is already make a group, there's only a few that spend of their time alone, like my neighbor here with the name Horikita Suzune, that Koenji guy, there's also glasses girl with pink hair that sit on her chair alone.

I too included in this category, it's been a week but I still haven't made any progress in my mission to make a friend. Well we're going together for three year anyway, I don't need to rush. Maybe I'll get to know some of my classmates when we're going to 2nd or 3rd year. But for now I need to endure with my loneliness. I just hoping someone would ask me to eat lunch together.

"Pathetic " such sharp statements stung my ear a lil bit. this is daily routine for her to throw insult or some harsh word to me. Did she consider me as some kind of Masochist?

"What pathetic? "

"I want to eat lunch with someone, I want someone to invite me along" are you an esper?

"You're alone too" I said sarcastically.

"That's right I prefer to be alone" Haaaa... I sighed inside. I really can't keep up with this woman, better to leave before she started throwing another insult to me.

Just when I'm about to leave classroom Hirata called me "Ayanokouji-kun, are going to cafeteria? " which I simply answered by nod.

"Then how about we go together, it'll be more fun with more people"

"I don't really mind, but is that okay with you? " actually I'm more concerned about the fact that girls that following Hirata around glaring at me as if forcing me to reject his offer.

"Of course it's okay, let's go then" I guess he just feel uncomfortable being the only guy in the group, huh? Being popular must be hard, I can't imagine myself in his position.

.

.

.

We sat on the corner table, I sat beside Hirata or more like he sat next to me. Beside him is girl named Karuizawa, sitting in front of me is Matsushita, Satou and Shinohara.

I ordered simple cheap meal to save some of my points, I did it for whole weeks after found out about 'Free Item' counter on store and 'Free meals' menu on cafeteria, at first I don't see any point of it since we're going to get 100.000 per month which practically made it useless, but to my surprise is some of senpais are eating these meals. Supported by the fact that there is surveillance cameras inside the classroom and how teacher treated our class which is pretty much strengthen my hunch about how private points works.

During the middle of eat all of us are talking to each other, and by 'us' I mean only them since I was just listening.

"Nee Nee Ayanokouji-kun, why did you order cheap meal? There's some pretty good food in the menu, you can order something a lil bit more expensive, you know? " Satou started conversation with me that is keep silent until now.