eighty three

kat was a little nervous. this was her first time officially meeting not only the rest of her favorite band members, but also luke's other three boyfriends. she still can't wrap her head around the situation, but all she cares is that luke is happy.

the ride to the restaurant was both quiet and interesting. luke is one of those fun people when they're high. he's more aware, hyper, and more affectionate. sometimes, he just sleeps after it hits. of course he has the munchies like crazy (he's currently talking about devouring the free bread the restaurant serves).

kat was more on the quiet side when she was high. everyone reacts differently and she completely understands that. she still talks and laughs and whatnot, but she keeps herself hidden. even though cannabis was legal, she was still afraid to be caught. it was illegal for so long and now that she can (legally) have it, she still has her fears.

when they arrive at the restaurant, kat sends a text to calum that they are here. he texts back immediately, telling her that they already have a table and to list their full names to the hostess, otherwise, they won't be able to join them. kat does exactly so and the host leads them towards the back, where there is a private room.

the private room was for VIP members and celebrities only. it was kind of smart to do so, just so that the celebrities can actually enjoy their meal. there was no offense to the fans for this, but celebrities are people too. they should be able to eat without being bothered. it's okay if fans come up to them after they're finished, but it's kind of aggravating when they come during.

they are lead to a separate room where there is only one large table and a salad bar. the band members were over at the salad bar, bickering about how 'michael is taking all of the cheese!' or 'ashton, that's enough croutons!' they were acting like children, and kat was living for it.

"hey guys." kat announces, placing her purse on a seat.

all three of the boys turn around and smile. "hey kat!" they look over at luke and pure love fills their face. "hi baby!"

luke launches towards his boyfriends, sighing happily as he's embraced in a twisted hug. "hold on love, let us put our plates down first." ashton chuckles.

"i missed you so much. did you know i love you? like, how much i really really love you?" luke smiles.

"we love you too baby. why don't you sit down? we have some drinks coming. we got you some water and sprite." calum says, placing his plate down on the table.

they all sit down at the table and talk about what they did in the studio. calum talked about the song they are writing, michael talked about how the alex gaskarth came in to help them write a song and ashton talked about how 'sick' the music was coming together. kat being the friend who has a degree in music understood everything they said.

luke was in his own little world, close to falling asleep because calum was gently massaging the top his head. his eyes kept closing, but he fought the urge to sleep. he didn't want to sleep, which is ironic because that's all he wants to do. michael notices luke and smiles. "luke, love, why don't you rest for a bit? just until the waiter comes." he offers, his voice soft to sooth luke into just a small amount of rest.

all the attention focuses on him and he shakes his head. "m' not tired." calum laughs and kisses his forehead. "your eyes keep closing dear." luke whines and grumbles under his breath. he was getting hungry, and he was tired but he just did not want to sleep.

"he's such a baby." kat teases, shaking her head at the way luke was acting.

"the biggest baby." ashton chuckles, causing luke to playfully glare at him and stick his tongue out. ashton does the same causing luke to giggle and relax back into calum's hold.