Chapter 10

*Unedited*
Pic is of Alice. She is a werewolf. Tyler's Mate as well. She has blonde wavy hair and dark blue eyes that are almost black. She has a slight hour glass figure and is 5'6.
______________________________
#RECAP#

Claudia went to punch Vanessa but Vanessa grabbed her fist and flipped her on her stomach to the floor. Vanessa's foot stood on Claudia's shoulder blade and Vanessa held a grip on Claudia's fist and wrist and pulled it back so that Claudia yelped in pain and couldn't move.

Vanessa- "don't you dare try to hit me again. Or mark my words, it would be even worst of a outcome."

I gaped at Vanessa who simply just knocked down a werewolf and it just happened to be the pack slut Claudia. Vanessa let go of Claudia's arm and Claudia scurried out of the room.

I laughed and Vanessa rolls her eyes playfully.

Vanessa- "yea, whatever, laugh it up. Goodnight bye the way."

Alice- "yea, Night" I left the room laughing and went downstairs when Tyler mind linked me.

'Guess What?'

'Ummm........ Wolf Butt?'

He chuckles through mind link.

'Gabriel over here thinks Vanessa's his mate'

I stop and then 'woo- whooed'. I ran down the stairs to the living room.

#FLASHBACK OVER: no more of Alice POV for now#

Alice- "so that's what happened. Man you should've seen Claudia's Face!!" She broke into another fit of laughter as did everyone else in the room.

My heart and wolf swelled with pride knowing my mate is strong and hard going.

#RECAP~OVER#
______________________________

:Vanessa's POV:

I woke up in a floor posted full bed. It took a minute to remember all the memories that happened last night.

Zach. Breakfast. Scars. No school. Saturday. Henry. Drunk. Blood. Beaten. Emily. Fire. Henry's dead. House. Burned. Ran. Running. Blood. Forest. Secrets out. Gabby's house. Zach. Skyler. Jace. Tyler. Alice. Talking with Gabby's parents. Staying. Whore. Fought. Goodnight. Passed out.

I carefully got out of my bed and grabbed my school backpack and went into the bathroom that was in the room. I walked in the room where two sinker counter and bathtub with a toilet some feet away. The walls was a light teal, and the counter was a light teal with white sinks. The bathtub was white as well as the door was white with an golden handle.

Damm, they must be rich.

I closed the door and walked to the bathtub and filled it up with warm water and soap. I stripped out of my bloody dress and clothes and tied my hair in a bun to keep it dry. I slowly than lowered myself inside the tub and relaxed with Ruby talking to me in my head.

'you did the right thing Vanessa. That man was a tyrant' she told me strongly.

'I know, but I still killed him. I killed a man and his blood was on my hands. Plus, I lied to Gabby's parents, who are giving us a home, about the way Henry died.' I told her.

'I know, but he deserved it. And technically you didn't kill him because he burned to death, so you didn't lie to Gabby's parents either.' She reminded me.

'Ok, I guess your right.' I said thoughtfully.

I just pushed all thoughts alway and sinker farther into the water, relaxing. I didn't even hear the knock at the door or me sinking into the water after falling asleep.

******

🌹Alice's POV🌹

I woke up to Skyler shaking my shoulders, telling me to wake up. I looked behind me to see Tyler hugging my waist and I blushed a scarlet red. I quietly and quickly slipped from Tyler's brace, much to his protests and dismay. Skyler took my hand and dragged me out into the hall.

Alice- "mind telling me where we are going?" I said groggily and rubbed my eyes as she continued to drag me.

Skyler- "we have to wake up Vanessa and take her to breakfast downstairs. If her and Gabriel make skin or eye contact then we would know if Vanessa is really Luna. They could meet at the breakfast table." She told me like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

But I suddenly piped up and my tiredness seemed to fade away quickly.

Alice- "Let's go!" I start to drag Skyler to Vanessa's room instead.

I pushed open the bedroom door and saw that the bed was empty. I looked at Skyler questionably and she nodded her head and pointed her finger towards the bathroom.

I knocked on the door and Skyler spoke.

Skyler- "Vanessa you in there? Breakfast is in a bit and we wanted to wake you up." She yelled at the door.

I used my werewolf hearing and heard her struggling to breathe. My eyes widen in shock. I pushed opened the door and Skyler was about to say something but decided otherwise when she saw the state Vanessa was in.

Her whole body was submerged under the water and she wasn't struggling much. Only until me and Skyler came and and pulled her head out of the water. Her eyes was closed she was coughing up water. Once she stopped, she looked into mine and Skyler wide eyes.

Vanessa- "I am never, and I mean never! Falling asleep durning taking a bath in a huge ass bathtub again. Dammit I'm scarred for life." She swears.

Skyler- "are you serious right now! You almost died a few seconds ago!"

She looks at her sheepishly.

Vanessa- "it wouldn't been the first time I almost died. I can be a very stupid and clumsy person at times. And can you guys get out of my bathroom, I'm still naked." She finished the last part with slightly pink cheeks and was looking away from us.

Alice- "oh, yea. Sorry I forgot, I was to busy worrying you were going to be dead!" I scolded her.

Vanessa- "I wasn't going to die anyways, I wouldn't let go to life that easy. I still need to take care of Emily. She's my everything, I'm not leaving her alone here, without any family. The idea of that just gets me mad a little bit. She's all I have left and I'm all she has left of family as well." She told me Truthfully and seriously. But I swore her eyes flashed a fiery red Amber for half a second. "Now get out! I need to change!"

A playful grin stretched across her face and made a move to slash me and Skyler with water. Me and Skyler quickly scurried out of the bathroom and shut the door.

'What do you think she means about 'she's all I have left and I'm all she's have left too' stuff?' I ask Skyler through mind link.

'Maybe that's why she is staying, maybe her family passed or something.' She told me and the bathroom door opened.

But as it opened, one thing still crossed my thoughts.

Why did her eyes change color like that?

______________________________
(A/N: I hope you like that interesting chapter! I know for sure the next chapters are going to be interesting too. *Wiggles eyebrows* anyway, remember to..............

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FOLLOW ME!!!! )