Chapter 8

*Unedited*
The Pic is of Skyler. Just in case if you can't see the pic, Skyler is sorta pale, has dark black hair, big blue eyes. She is a werewolf and Third female. Her mate is Jace.
________________________________
#RECAP#

Alice's- "oh my god, is she hurt?"

Skyler- "of course she is hurt! She's bleeding!!" She bickers.

They bicker before I tell them to shut up because Gabriel mind linked me.

'Who just came in my office?' Gabriel asked me.

'It's some girl named Vanessa. She is Emily's older sister, Why?'

I could feel him hesitate. Him hesitating got me nervous now.

'I think she Is my mate' I hear him quietly.

Zach- "WHAT?!?!" I accidentally yelled out and jumped from my seat on the couch.

#RECAP~OVER#
________________________________

0-0|Skyler's POV|0-0

I was just telling Alice how that Vanny girl could of gotten hurt went Zach shot up from the couch.

Zach- "WHAT?!?!"

Me, Alice, Jace and Tyler look at him questionably. His face showing utter shock as he gaped at something imaginary.

Tyler- "are you ok man?" He asked wearily.

Zach shook his head, snapping himself out of his gaze.

'What's wrong with him?' I ask sarcastically to my wolf Raven.

'I have no idea, but he looks so retarded right now.' She snickers.

Zach- "we might or might not just gotten a Luna." He says knocking me out of my thoughts.

Alice- "what?! Gabe found his mate?! Omg, who is she? Finally another girl in this house!" She gapped at him and rambles.

Jace- "what do you mean might or might not, Zach?" He quirks up an eyebrow.

Zach scoffs and rolls his eyes.

Zach- "because Gabe is an idiot and doesn't know if the girl she saw is his mate."

Tyler- "That sucks." He dead pans and Alice shoots him a look.

I face plammed.

Skyler- "who is this girl? Why doesn't Gabe know?"

Zach- "apparently, and surprisingly, he thinks it's Vanessa."

Alice- "who's Vanessa?" She asks dumb folded.

Skyler- "wow your dumb, it's Vanny stupid." I snicker.

Zach- "let me finish! Apparently Vanessa just walked into his office up stairs and supposedly she had asks for directions to where his parents where. Either way, he thinks she is his mate and isn't really sure about it."

Wow, he doesn't even know.

Jace- "why did Vanessa want his parents anyway?"

Skyler- "yea? Why would she even need to go to them?"

Zach shakes his head in frustration and rubs his temples.

Zach- "I have no idea. But- " he was cut off by someone talking.

I noticed it was Vanessa's voice.

Vanessa- "I'm sorry, but can one of you show me the quest bedroom? Or maybe even one of the empty rooms in this house?" She asks softly.

Everyone tenses. We had literally been talking about her for basically the whole day and she might even be the Luna.

Alice- "sure I'll show you it. Bye the way, my name is Alice. That's Tyler, Jace and Skyler." She said pointing to us.

Vanessa- "thank you. My name is Vanessa Embers." She replies.

Alice gets up and she leads Vanessa to one of the empty and vacant bedrooms.

Zach- "why would she even need a bedroom, do you guys think she's staying?"

Tyler- "I don't know, what was on her dress though? I think it was blood and yet there she was acting all fine."

Jace- "yea. Like, what the hell, you could be bleeding to death and there you are. Just bleeding." He exclaimed.

Skyler- "thats how us girls are like on our periods." I think out loud.

All the boys cover there ears and I snicker.

Zach- "why would she be bleeding again?"

I think for a moment. I come up with nothing.

Skyler- "I have absolutely no idea." I dead pan.

Zach- "maybe she got attacked?"

Jace- "Nah she would've been in pain, there was too much blood."

Tyler- "What would she even have done in the pass 12 hours that got her to be knocking at our doorstep with a part bloody dress and Emily looking a bit scared of something."

Skyler- "Maybe she tripped and fell? And Emily was scared that Vanessa wasn't going to be ok?" I say more questionably.

Zach and Jace give me a 'looK'

Zach- "that's stupid. Why would she be bleeding that much and be on our doorstep?" He deadpans.

I glare at him.

Jace- "Babe, don't glare at him. He has a point." He pleads with me.

I look at him and glare at him in disbelief.

Skyler- "did you just take his side on This?!!!??!"

I saw him visibly gulp. Before I could talk, Gabriel was suddenly at the door frame watching in amusement and began to talk.

________________________________
(A/N: I loved writing this chapter! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, Remember to.........

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FOLLOW ME!!!!! )