Chapter 6

*Unedited*
Mr. And Mrs. Gordon's living room where they talk.
________________________
#RECAP#

Vanessa- "what are yo-" I cut myself off when I look down to see that the blood and sinked through my dress and it was a big red blotch on its stomach/ waist area.

I turn around abruptly and my back was facing them.

Vanessa- "never mind, I'll find Gabby's parents myself."

I quickly stalk out of the room and zipped up my leather jacket to cover the blood stains. I follow the scent of something that smells a lot like gabby to an elevator.

'Damn! How big is this house?!?!'

'I don't know. I just don't, know.' Ruby replied with a funny and amused voice.

#RECAP~OVER#
_______________________________

:Vanessa's POV:

I walked into the elevator and pressed on the button that said 4th floor. Which was the highest floor that the elevator can go to.

I waited in the elevator as it played classic elevator music. But seriously, couldn't they have at least put the elevator connected to someone's iPod?

Once the doors of the elevator had opened I quickly speed walked out humanly. I gasped at what I saw.

This.

Place.

Is.

Awesome!!!!!!

The door closed behind me and I took everything I saw in. The elevator literally dropped me off in a mini arcade. There was 2 couches in the corner in the shape of a L and It had a coffee table in the middle with a tv on the wall the was a 54" inch plasma.

The wall on the right were lined with arcade machines. In the middle of the room there was a pool table and a hockey table. Parallel to the couches in the other corner was a small bar with some soda cans on it and had a mini fridge.

I ran to the arcade games and to my utter luck it was free games!!!! I played Pac-man and Car Racers until I realized what I came here to do. I sighed and left the room and headed where I thought the stairs where to the 5th floor.

I came across a double door and I opened the door slowly. There was a staircase and it opened up to a small hallway and it had three doors there. One on the left, one on the right and one in the middle and end of the hallway. I opened the one at the end and middle.

Vanessa- "hello? Ms. And Mr. Gorgon?"

(A/N: if I said Gabby's last name before this, her new last name is Gorgon.)

I walked into a room that had a desk, bookcases, a couch and a coffee table. As well as the small decorations. I looked towards the desk and was surprised when I saw a teenager about 19 sitting there.

Vanessa- "Oh God, I'm so sorry!! Do you know where Gabby's parents are please? It would do me a favor if you tell me." I quickly apologized when I saw him looking at me in shock and confusion.

Guy- "umm.....Y-Yea it's fine they're down the hall and in the first door to the left." He stammered.

I quickly yelled a thank you as I closed the door and ran down the hall the the door. Following his instructions, I opened the left door and called out.

Vanessa- "Mrs and Mr. Gorgon? You here, I need to talk to you."

I was in a room that was an average living room. It was a bit fancy but, eh, who cares.

(A/N: pic above in the chapter)

I sat on the couch and waited for them to come. After a couple minutes a couple around 33 came in. I could tell this was Gabby's parents.

Mr. Gorgon had dark brown hair and light brown eyes. He stood at around 6'3 and was a good amount of built. He still looked around 27 but I knew he was 34, I could tell by the look in his eyes.

Mrs. Gorgon had light brown curly hair. She had big round green emerald eyes and soft freckles covered her cheeks and over her nose. She had some muscle as well but not even close enough to her husband. She stood probably at 5'7. She too looked younger and around 26 but she was around the age of 30 for sure.

Mr. Gorgon- "who are you?"

Vanessa- "oh, I'm Vanessa. My younger sister was the one who played with Gabby sometimes."

Mr. Gorgon- "and you are in here because.....?" I could tell he was trying not to sound rude.

Mrs. Gorgon- "Tyler!" She scolded and hit him on the back of his head.

Gabby's dad, Tyler, pouted slightly and I could see the love for his wife in his eyes. But I sadly ruined the moment.

Vanessa- "I'm sorry, but I need a place to stay. And I was hoping until I get some stuff sorted out, me and Emily could stay here and you guys can pretend your our adopted parents for the time being." I ask timidly, carefully choosing my words.

Mrs. Gorgon- "um ok? But what happened that you need to stay here? What happened to Henry? I need to know before letting you into this house and staying here."

My eyes widen a little and I went dumb folded for a second. I didn't know what to explain about Henry.

Vanessa- "the house burnt down. And, um, uh-" I stuttered and I look down at my hands that was in my lap.

Ms. Gorgon- "it's ok, you can tell me." She cooed.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe. And I sigh with my head hung low.

Vanessa- "henry died. He is dead".
_______________________________
(A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!! I know I did and I hope you remember to......

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FOLLOW ME!!!!!! )