Chapter 9

*Unedited*
Pic is of Gabriel. If you can't see it, he has dark brown hair and brown eyes. He has slightly toned muscles and is around 5'12 feet tall. He is a Werewolf.
_______________________________
#RECAP#

Skyler- "Maybe she tripped and fell? And Emily was scared that Vanessa wasn't going to be ok?" I say more questionably.

Zach and Jace give me a 'looK'

Zach- "that's stupid. Why would she be bleeding that much and be on our doorstep?" He deadpans.

I glare at him.

Jace- "Babe, don't glare at him. He has a point." He pleads with me.

I look at him and glare at him in disbelief.

Skyler- "did you just take his side on This?!!!??!"

I saw him visibly gulp. Before I could talk, Gabriel was suddenly at the door frame watching in amusement and began to talk.

#RECAP~OVER#
_______________________________

••>Gabriel's POV<••

I headed downstairs after telling Zachary I think that Vanessa girl is my mate. She was beautiful, her dark brown hair fell in perfect waves down to her waist. Her silver grey eyes made you get caught in a trance. Her eyes were soft yet hard. She was perfect from what I seen so far.

I made it down to the living room, were I smelled Zachary, my beta, and Jace and Skyler, the Thirds. I walked in and leaned against the door frame while they were bickering me and Tyler watched in amusement. I cleared my throat catching their attention.

Zach gaped at me and I smirk at him.

Gabriel- "do you want to tell me what you three are bickering about?" I smirked and quirk up a eyebrow.

Skyler looked around nervously. I look at her questionably. Just as I was about to tell her to tell me, Alice ran in the room chuckling.

Alice- "Oh god! You should of seen what just happened!" She holder onto her stomach and burst into a fit of laughter.

Tyler- "why? What happened?" He looks at her suspiciously.

Zach- "Yea, all you did was show Vanessa her room."

My eyes shot to him when I heard my probably mates name.

Gabriel- "What? She's staying here?!" I started to feel a little more excited.

Jace snickered at my sudden interest. I glared at him and he put his hands up in defense.

Zach- "I think so, she had came down to ask for someone to show her the guest bedroom or one of the empty ones. She didn't say why though." He said scratching the back of his neck.

'Whatever.'

'Wait, why was Alice laughing again?' My wolf Axel asks and reminded me of Alice.

Gabriel- "Alice, please tell me why you were even laughing." I question.

All attention is sent to Alice and she started to chuckle a little bit.

Alice- "Well, Gabriel, if Vanessa is your mate, you sure got a handful there. Damm, I never knew she had it in her."

We all look at her weirdly.

Tyler- "what are you even talking about?"

Alice giggles.

Alice- "Vanessa totally burned Claudia. It was hilarious really............."

~FLASHBACK: Alice's POV~

I walked Vanessa up to one of the empty bedrooms we had in this huge Pack house. I had given her the room that was close to me and Skyler, I had a feeling that she was going to be close to us in the future.

Alice- "Sooo........ Are you going to tell me what was with the blood?" I say, leaning against the door frame.

Vanessa was putting her bag down on the side of the dresser and she glanced back at me over her shoulder.

Vanessa- "I'm afraid I can't. Secrets are things that are precious and things I keep well hidden. Secrets won't be secrets if I tell you, would it?" She says quietly, but with my werewolf hearing it was perfectly fine.

I said quiet as She continued to open the bag and take the little stuff that was in it and laid it on the bed. The thing that caught my eye was a small vintage box that was designed with white roses and the box was outlined with gold. It was pretty, I admit it, but it made me extremely curious.

Alice- "How about that Box? What's in it?"

Vanessa glanced slyly at it.

Vanessa- "It was my mothers. Now it's mine and I have personal stuff inside that is important to me." She explained sadly.

I tilt my head to the side, I was about to ask another question when Claudia walked into the room.

Claudia- "what the hell is she doing in here?"

She was dressed in extremely slutty clothes. They were tight and short. It looked as if she moved the wrong way something would pop. Vanessa rolls her eye and look at Claudia with mock question.

Vanessa- "oh, I'm sorry. Is this your room? Or is it one of your rooms you use with your boy toys? If it is I would love to give it back, I wouldn't want a STD." She says sarcastically and cockily.

I slap my hand over my mouth to stop myself from laughing. Claudia gaped at her and glares.

Claudia- "for you information I don't have SDTs! Whatever, you take the room. It's the last thing you get for your stupid bitch ass."

Vanessa stood there blankly and stood her ground.

Vanessa- "oh I know honey, besides I know you don't have SDTs. Because your whole body it too overfilled of STDs. And it's not like you own the house, I'm taking the room either way, with or without your slut dirty consent." She glares at Claudia.

Claudia went to punch Vanessa but Vanessa grabbed her fist and flipped her on her stomach to the floor. Vanessa's foot stood on Claudia's shoulder blade and Vanessa held a grip on Claudia's fist and wrist and pulled it back so that Claudia yelped in pain and couldn't move.

Vanessa- "don't you dare try to hit me again. Or mark my words, it would be even worst of a outcome."

I gaped at Vanessa who simply just knocked down a werewolf and it just happened to be the pack slut Claudia. Vanessa let go of Claudia's arm and Claudia scurried out of the room.

I laughed and Vanessa rolls her eyes playfully.

Vanessa- "yea, whatever, laugh it up. Goodnight bye the way."

Alice- "yea, Night" I left the room laughing and went downstairs when Tyler mind linked me.

'Guess What?'

'Ummm........ Wolf Butt?'

He chuckles through mind link.

'Gabriel over here thinks Vanessa's his mate'

I stop and then 'woo- whooed'. I ran down the stairs to the living room.

#FLASHBACK OVER: no more of Alice POV for now#

Alice- "so that's what happened. Man you should've seen Claudia's Face!!" She broke into another fit of laughter as did everyone else in the room.

My heart and wolf swelled with pride knowing my mate is strong and hard going.

_________________________________
(A/N: I hope you liked this chapter!! In the next chapters the pictures of the characters will still be going up. Remember to..........

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FOLLOW ME!!!!! )