Alive

Recap:-

The doctors went over the machine, and started tu unplug the first wire. Mal jolted once, but didn't wake up. Ben, started sobbing and pleading. He can't loose his wife. They unplugged the second one, nd the result was same. Ben collapsed on his knees, crying. They were about to unplug the last one, but suddenly something happened.

As they took off the oxygen mask, and we're about to unplug the last machine. Mal, took a deep breath, shocking the majority of doctors. They were sure that The Queen was no more, she was really weak, even during the last time, they checked on her. And The heart moniter started to beat in a regular pace.
Ben, slowly looked at the screen of the moniter, and gasped upon seeing that. Then he slowly stood up from his position and walked towards his wife, whose eyes where glitter lightly.
He took hold of her hand, and whispered" Mally, if you can hear me, can you squeeze my hand twice, baby?" He pleaded. After few minutes of tension, mal slowly squeezed his hand twice, and ben broke into a laugh with tears in his eyes.
"Baby, can you open your eyes for me?" He said, and coached her for a few times. Slowly, she started to open her eyes. Mal's green eyes opened to meet Ben's hazel-green tear filled ones.
"Hi, ba--by" she whispered with the most enthusiasm she can utter in her weak state.
"He-y-y Ma-l-ly" he stammered as tears started streaming down his eyes. In a blink of an eye, Ben gathered mal into his arms for a fiery hug..
"Oh my god. Oh my god. Don't ever think of leaving me . Don't you leave me" he said whilst bawling her eyes out.

Seconds, later, the two were piled in by their three children, who were happily crying their eyes out.

"Momma, don't you leave me" he youngest cried.
"Mom, I love you. Please don't leave us." Mallory, the middle one said.
"I'm glad you're okay, Mom" the eldest cried while hugging both her and his father.

The others smiled a watery smile, by seeing the family of five hugging each other.
After they let her go, hades, Persephone and Hadie hugged her tightly, whilst breaking dien in tears, followed by the cour four and sea three hugging their pseudo sister. Belle and Adam hugged their daughter in law, followed by chad and Audrey, and a ver teary eyed Malinda, who was bawling her eyes out, because she almost loose her favourite aunty.

The olympus family also hugged and congratulated her.
After speaking with everyone, mal and ben were left alone.
The moment the door closed, Ben started bawling his eyes out, and continuously started kissing Mal's lips.

-----------(I'll post the epilogue today only...stay tune )---------------------