waking up

It has been a few hours since mal had faked her death infront of her mother, and still is unconscious, because of all the torture she had been through.
Ben, never left her side, and watched her, carcessing her face, and running his hands through her hair, doing everything he could do. He even treated all her burned marks and wounds, and bandaged them carefully.
Right now, he was holding her hand, and carcessing her face, when he noticed that her eyes were fluttering.
"Mal, honey?" He asked carefully while she groaned in answer.
She slowly opened her eyes to see her husband smiling down at her.
"Oh my.." Ben said and hugged her tightly.
Mal could feel him crying as tears were seeping down her side.
"Oh my god, you're okay!" He exclaimed and group hugged mal again along with their children.
"Mal, how are you alive after all that torture you faced?" Ben asked still hugging her.
Mal gulped, it was now time for the truth.
She explained to them about her plan with the tree gaurds and the plan of her faking death. She is live, because beforehand she had casted a spell on herself, by which she will only get burned, and be weak.

Ben's eyes showed that he was hurt.
So mal agin hugged him and explained that without doing this she would not be able to defeat her mother in future.
"She now knows that I'm dead, so she will remove much of her gaurd, and that is the time when we will attack." She explained to the audience.

"I'm sorry" mal added but was again hugged by her family, who told her that they've understand her plan.

Now, it was time to wait. To wait for the perfect opportunity to attack.
And they were determined that maleficent will be defeated next time.

(Sorry guys I know...this is a short chapter..as my exams are going on..I only got few minutes to update...after 15th March, the updates will be regular....ily all ❤️)