the talisman of Cruella Devil

After walking for what looked like 15 minutes. They finally reached infront of a shop named as furcoats seller. It was a shop from an metropolitan city.one window was broken, there were some posters written like 50% discount and original fur like that.
"Carlos, this is your turn" Evie said.

"Mal, and jay can you both please maybe go with me", he asked hopefully
"Yeah, ofcourse Lil bro." Mal said while jy nodded.
Mal told Evie to look after the others while they entered

The inside was mostly like the outside. Some places were broken. There were a few fur coats and all, along with leather coats etc.
They reached infront of a door, and jay opened. Inside it was dark. Mal used her magic to make it brighter. Once inside they saw that someone else was there.

Suddenly a familiar crazy laughter filled the room. It was the same voice, as one and only Cruella Devil. Carlos screamed terrified. Even though he was a grown up but he was still scared of his mother, the crazy lunatic.

"Carlos, you scoundrel, ingrate" the vision of Cruella shouted.
"Carlos, my baby, go away" she added laughing crazily.
"Carlos, don't listen to them, they are only a vision" mal and jay shouted.
"Carlos, the ring is behind her, get it" mal added.

"Mal, I can't do it" he did still scared
"Yes you can bro" jay urged him

"Ok" he mumbled quietly, repeatedly
"You are not here mother," he shouted and ran towards the vision.
At the last moment the vision vanished and he ran through thin air.

"Yes, I did it" Carlos shouted while the others cheered.

He carefully took the ring of envy, from the ground and placed it in his pockets.
After that the trio made their way out, and soon the shop turned into dust likemagic.
They told the othrs about their adventure nd again continued their journey to retrieve jafar's and maleficent's talismans.