The talisman of Jafar

And again they were on the journey. It seemed like forever, like few years have been passed since they've left Auradon, but in reality it's only been a day. It was now Jay's turn. He right now was talking with Aladin, about how his father jafar was during those days.

They stopped infront of a cave like area, where they noticed a cave whose entrance was in the shape of a jaw of an panther.
"That's the cave of wonder" both jay and Aladin shouted and they both grinned at eachother.
"So,jay, now your turn" Carlos said and wished him luck.
Upon reaching the entrance, they were greeted by a voice that said, only a descendant of Jafar, along with a descendant of the most evilest villain, and one hero who've already been here can enter. So it decided that Along with jay and mal, Aladin will accompany them. They entered the cave and we're greeted by a rich sight. There were jewels, Riches, everywhere, like the time during Aladdin's quest as you can remember from the story. They left that room, and entered a Smaller place,like a sand dune. In the middle of the room they saw that there lying on the ground was a snake. It was not an ordinary snake, it was bright yellow sand cobra.
"Hey, jay, wasn't jafar's staff was like a snake staff or something" mal asked unsurely.
Jay and Aladin both nodded at the same time.
Mal found this funny, they both did it at the same time like they were twins or something.

"Do I have to touch the snake or something" jay asked not sure of his question.
Mal and Aladin both hummed.
"Touch it.. let's try" Aladdin added, and gave jay a small smile.

He nodded to them and slowly approached the lying snake ,once touching it, it moved a few times but suddenly it transformed into jafar's staff.
"Woah..cool" Aladdin and jay both exclaimed.
As they made their way towards the exit, they realised that there was nothing infront of them.
" There was a gate here....isn't it?" Aladdin pointed out.
Suddenly Mal's phone started ringing.
" We can still get network here in this cave, cool, nice technology" jay said.
Mal nodded and saw that her husband was calling her.
She picked it up and answered.
"Hello"
"Mal, is everyone okay? You all are taking so much time, so I called and I was lucky, I got network" he rambled on.
"Benjamin, listen, the entrance has been vanished somehow, and we are finding a way out" mal said
"What? What will we do?" He asked.
Mal was about to reply, but all the three occupants in the cave, suddenly saw there was sand coming down from one of the holes in the wall.
"Oh my god" all the three exclaimed.
"Aladin and jay find some sort of exit" mal told them.
"Mal, what happened" Ben asked from the others side of the phone.
"Ben, the room is half filled with sand, and we still haven't found an exit" mal said whilst searching for the exit in the room.
"Mal, listen to me.." he said but his voice grew weak.
"Ben, Ben hello" mal asked but the call ended.

Meanwhile outside
"Mal, mal I can hear you, mal" Ben asked but suddenly the line cut off..
"Ben what happened?" Belle asked.
"I called her but she told me that suddenly from somewhere sand started filling the room" he replied.
Everyone gasped.
He suddenly felt a tug on his pants, and looked down to find his youngest son Hayden.
"Yes buddy? Do you want anything?" He asked.
"Daddy, will momma be okay?" The small boy questioned.
"Of course son, you momma will be okay" ben assured his son and picked him up.
"Mal, please be okay, please be okay" he repeated it in his mind and waited for his wife to return safely.

Meanwhile inside,
"Aladdin, jay have you found something, mal yelled over the sand" mal yelled.

But before they could reply, a booming voice was heard.
"No one can get out from here." The voice stated.
"Who are you to say this" Aladdin asked.
"There is only one way to get out from here. The way is to anser to this riddle" the voice replied.
"Shoot the question" jay said.
" State me, travellers, what is the golden rule?" The voice asked.

"Golden rule, is it sometype of equation or formula or something?" Jay asked.
"I don't think so, I think this would somehow be related with your story, Aladin or jafar" mal said.
"Golden rule, golden rule what is the golden rule?" Jay asked himself.
This rule was somehow familiar to him, but it was not coming in his mind at that moment.
Jay looked around himself and saw that mal had disappeared under the sand, whereas Aladin was about to do the same.
Jay could hear his father's voice in the back of his mind, telling him that he knew the answer.

Suddenly it all clicked
"The one who owns the gold, makes the rule, it's the golden rule" he shouted.
Suddenly , like magic they were outside the cave. He looked around himself. He saw Aladin gasping for air, whereas mal was passed out due to lack of air.
"Mal' he shouted and rushed towards her sister, with Aladin not far behind him.
"Mal, wake up" Aladin said, he didn't used her title because mal forbided them to call her so except for royal events.
"Jay, we have to take her to the others" he added and jay picked her up and both of them started running.
When Ben spotted them, he was relieved but his eyes grew wide when he saw his wife passed out in Jay's arms.
"Mal" he shouted and ran towards them followed by hades and others.
Jay lied mal in hades lap, and ben holded her hand.
"Mal wake up" Ben requested her.
" Ben check her pulse" hades commanded
He checked it and felt it for a few seconds before it stopped.
He checked again but the result was same. She was going into a cardiac arrest.

"She's not breathing" Ben chocked out, and started performing CPR on her.
"Dammit Mal, don't die on me mal, don't die on me" Ben said while still doing cpr.
"Ben continue trying Cpr, I can feel her soul slowly entering Underworld" hades said in a panicked voice.
While the others gasped and many girls started crying.
Her three children gathered around her, holding her hand.
"Mal don't die on me, mal don't die on me" Ben repeated the sentence in his head.
Ben could feel tears in his eyes but he didn't let them fall.
Suddenly mal woke up gasping for breath, while sighed of relief.
"Mal" ben shouted and kissed her hard while hugging her. Then he hugged her tight and started crying.
Mal,was then hugged by her children, her siblings and her in laws and father, step mom and brother.
"What happened, I only remember that me, Aladdin and jay were in the cave surrounded by sand, then my vision got black" she said.
"You died, mal" Ben told her and then explained the whole matter to her.
"Oh, I again died" mal said and shrugged
"What again...you mean you died before?" Ben and hades asked horrified.
"Oh yeah, my mother killed me once by mistake , but I was revived by the barrier" she said like it was normal.
Before anyone could say something mal stood up.
"This is nothing new, everyone ready, we're gonna move forward, everyone to the limo while the Vk's on foot, go go" mal said and ushered them away

She was determined to stop her mother and nothing could stop her.
And again they started on their journey, to collect  maleficent's talisman.

-------------------------(next part will soon be here..stay tune)-----------------------------