8

'Cause lately I'm mistakin' honey for the beesHavin' trouble sleepin' with you next to me'

Havin' trouble sleepin' with you next to me'

SONG: WATER BY BISHOP BRIGGS

tw: assault, mentions of rape

please vote it would mean the world to me xx 

------------

She's been gone for 12 hours, in twelve hours they could have gotten her addicted to drugs, raped her, killed her, tortured her, abused her, sold her, shipped her across the continent, and the list goes on. I barely know this girl quite frankly I don't like her family, if she anything like them I hate her too. 

We've finally made it to the last place she could be. The west side 79's, they were the most ruthless gang besides our. The only difference is we don't harm Females, if you do you are killed. the 79's didn't care what gender you are. They rape, kill, assault females and it is looked over. Those sick motherfuckers.

For Airlee's sake, I hope we don't find her here. Because if we do, we are far too late to save her from anything happening to her. All 6 of us are here. Niall's driving, Liam and Zayn are keeping their eye out for people, Louis is disabling the camera's in the car and me and James are searching through the building. I have 3 more rooms to check in this hallway. 

I freeze when here grunting coming from the furthest room on the left. Take the safety off the gun as I walk towards the room the noises are coming from. Aiming my gun getting ready to shoot, I slowly turn the handle hoping the person inside won't hear. He doesn't, there she is in front of me beaten black and blue with cuts covering her entire body. Tears streaming down her face whilst this filthy man rapes her. 

The man has his back towards me meaning I have the advantage. I used my elbow to hit in the ribs. Once the men collapses on the floor I lift and my foot up and using all my force to bring it back down into his skull. 

"Airlee it's me, Harry. You're safe now." I say hoping ill get an answer but I don't, she's in shock. I start to untie the thick ropes around her wrist and ankle. She jolts once I get her last ankle untied. She must have zoned out. Her lingerie this left in was completely ripped off her leaving her exposed. She must be freezing. I take off my leather jacket knowing it will be oversized on her and cover her petite body.  I watch her as she tries to stand, seconds later falling back down onto the chair. I grab her waist and dress her in my jacket then zipping it up. I scoop her up into my arms and start to carry her out. God, she awfully light. 

With tears still trickling down her face her head nuzzles into the crook of my neck. She's freezing. I feel bad, sympathy isn't an emotion I ever feel but I truly do feel bad for her. "Holy shit what did they do to her" James askes with a frown holding the back door open for me to climb in. She has fallen asleep, I don't blame her.

"Um well, I'm not sure what happened before we got here but I walked in on a man raping her. She hasn't said a word and was completely zoned out when I got to her." i whisper hoping not to wake her up.