Chapter Seven: The Bottle and the Closet

(Todorokis P.O.V)

After we ate, snacks turned into dinner and dinner turned into desert, we sat back down in our seats, but this time there was an empty bottle of wine in the centre. Midoriya leaned over to me "Hey Todoroki, what is spin the bottle?" He asked. I blinked, i wasnt so sure myself, although i knew the fundementals.

"Im not sure myself, i guess we will see in a minute." I say back. He was so close, i could feel the heat coming from his body and tried to calm my racing heart.

Mina got up and sat on the top of the back part of the couch, "Right! Now everyones back! I have made myself Games Master for tonight! We still have four hours of fun to go!" She said energetically. Bakugo grunted, im guessing he wanted to go to sleep, being that its eight thirty already. "We will play spin the bottle first up! Then the infamous seven minutes in heaven! Ill explain my version later." She said smirking and rubbing her hands together. I didnt like that look.

"Now the rules for those who dont know!" Mina glanced around. "We sit in the circle and spin the bottle, the person the bottle lands on has to kiss the next person that the bottle lands on. It goes around until all of us have had a turn." She said. "Its all in good fun, so unless you get paired with your segnificant other, one, your an ass for not telling us if we dont already know and two, you can just peck the cheek or hand. Ill spin first!!" She spun the bottle, around and around it went till it stopped on Sero. Sero grinned and spun the bottle landing on Ida.

Ida shot out his hand and cringed as Sero gave it a kiss. Ida spun the bottle, he looked as if he wanted to get it over with. The bottle slowed to a stop, landing on Sato. Sato giggled and put out his hand. Ida got it done quiclkly and relaxed after. Sato spun the bottle next, he paired with Tokoyami, who set out his hand. Tokoyami got paired with ayoyama, who let out his hand as well. I looked at Midoriya to see him sitting stiff and rigid. "You okay i ask as the bottle was spun again. Mina complained of no cheek action.

Midoriya looked at me and nodded "Yeah, its a odd game. What if the receiver or giver is uncomfortable, surely we respect their boundaries." He whispered back.

"Well by the way Mina looked, things will only get more uncomfortable." I said. "Whatever that second game is i am dreading." I say monotone, i was aware i sounded nothing like what i felt.

"Mhm. To be honest, other than the nervousness of the games, ive been having fun! Hanging out with everyone has been really relaxing." He grinned.

"Speaking of which, how is your leg?" I asked quietly.

He tilted his head "Hm? Oh! I-its fine, healing up great actually!" He rubbed the back of his neck. "I should really do something to say thanks to recovery girl. I think i see her and the bed more often than everyone else." He laughed. I smile in the slightest, his laugh was infectious. And to think later we would be in the same room.

"Todoroki~ Yoayorozu is waiting~" Mina giggled. I snapped my head to look at Mina then Momo who giggled. I allowed her my hand and spun the bottle. i watched as the neck of the bottle ran past body to body, slowly but surely slowing down.

until it stopped.

Midoriya looked at me and i looked at him, it had landed on him. "We dont hav-"

"Yes you do." Mina but it

"I-its fine." He miled and leaned forward, closing his eyes. I sware my ribs where going to shatter with the rapid beat of my heart. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he sat back, a crimson red danced across his freckled cheeks. We looked at eachother for a mmoment before he grinned and turned to the bottle, looking serious again as he spun the bottle, and luck have it it landed on me.