Chapter Six: Sleepover

(Todorokis P.O.V)

I got home and took off my shoes, walking straight to my room and slinging off my bag and getting changed. I looked under my bed for my extra duffelbag and started packing for the sleepover tomorrow. All the while i kept thinging about how im supposed to put this to Endeavour, 'I am going to a sleep over.' no, he wouldnt allow that at all. 'I am going to a overnight training stay'? Maybe that might work.

His ears mustve been burning...... funny.. Because he opened my door and gave me a vacant stare. "You arent planning on leaving are you Shoto?" He said expectantly.

I stand up and shrugged "No, tomorrow the class has planned a overnight training." I said simply

"Where you going to ask me permission?" He raised a brow. I'm honestly suprised he hasnt hassled me about training. 

"Actually yes. i was going to tell you i am going." I said bluntly.

He shook his head slowly "You have no authority to do so. But i think it would be a good opperatunity for you to practice with your fire so i will not object. Do not think im letting you off of your little rebelion son. Im only allowing you to train against others with different quirks. Dinner will be ready in five minutes." And with that he turned and left. I stood blinking, not entirely sure what that was all about. That wasnt at all how i thought he would react. 

I sighed and made my way down to dinner. Fuyumi and Natsuo sat at the table already, quietly talking. Natsuo looked at me and grinned "Hey little bro!" He waved. I nodded a hello and sat down as well. "So how was school? Did you talk to that green haired kid today?What was his name, Mid- Mod-"

"Midoriya." I corrected. "And school was fine." I say simply. 

Fuyumi sat foward "Whos that?" By what i think she meant Midoriya.

Natsuo laughed "Shotos boyfriend." He smirked.

I tried to surpess the blood slowly creeping to my face "We are just friends. We have an assignment together." 

Fuyumi smiled "Its good to hear your making friends Shoto!" She smiled happily. 

endneavour walked in and we went quiet, we normally ate in silence. He sat down and sighed "You may continue talking." He grunted. We all hesitated, ate quietly beefore he spoke again, "I heard you made a friend Shoto?" He said calmly. 

I looked up and gave him an inquisitive look. "Yes..?" it felt odd. What was his angle? Is he terminally ill?

He nodded "Does he have a name?" He asked. 

I narrowed my eyes "Midoriya." 

Natsuo opened his mouth to talk but knowing him, it was going to be stupid so i shut it down with a glare. He shut his mouth and smirked at me. It was uncofortable, and strange, we never really talked and now all of a sudden, he wants small talk? 

Endeavour looked up from his food at me "There is no need for suspision. I thought it would be... nice... if we talked." I heard Natsuo choke and Fuyumi pat his back. It was a comidic scene, it brought the faintest of smiles to my face. "Does this.. Midoriya have a quirk?" He asked. Here we go.

"Yes, so does 70% of the population." I said. Natsuo and Fuyumis heads went back and forth between our conversations. 

"You know what i meant Shoto." He said

"His  quirk is-" I stopped, i actually didnt know. 

"He is that boy who got you to use your fire side is he not." He said with new energy, finally clicking onto who Midoriya was. "Yes, yes. I had a talk with him before your match." He sat back. He did? "He is a interesting child for sure. And so is that... Bakugo kid." He said, gesturing with a swirl of his hand. "You friends with him as well?" He asked.