I talked to chat a little more mostly just describing techno before I got a text.

"Give me a second chat I want to make sure that's not important" I said while pulling my phone out. It was a text from techno.

*text convo*

Techno
Is floofy hair a good or bad thing?

Y/n
Definitely a good thing but why the hell are you watching my stream you need to be streaming!

Techno
Chill I'm starting now

*end of text convo*

I looked back to chat they were all freaking out before a dono came through.

*your smiling at your phone was that him?*
The robotic voice read off.

I laughed before saying "yeah actually he's watching the stream right now"

After that I put my phone away and joined the among us lobby. It was me, techno, Tommy, tubbo, Wilbur, dream, sapnap, George, Karl, and quackity.

We all talked for a bit before going into the first game. I was an imposter along with Tommy. Me and techno were fairly new to the game but hopefully good enough.

I pretended to do the admin swipe before going into electrical. Techno had been following me the whole time.

"Do we kill him or try to recruit him chat?" I asked the chat. I saw a lot of people saying to recruit him as 3rd imposter.

I walked over to the vent, vented in front of him before doing a little dance showing him I'm not gonna kill him.

He did the little dance back and followed me out of electrical and into security. Tommy tubbo and dream were in there. I decided to get a double kill with Tommy. Tommy killed tubbo I killed dream.

Techno sat back and watched everything. Me and techno did a little dance to show Tommy he was third impostering.

Tommy went on his own techno followed me. Soon enough dreams body was reported by sapnap.

I saw Tommy had killed george too. Everyone un muted and sapnap spoke up "the body was in security it was a double kill."

"Where was everyone" Karl asked. I spoke up first "I was with techno the whole game and saw Tommy towards the end" Tommy and techno agreed with me.

The rest of the group said who they were with or where they were. Wilbur claimed he was afk but I lied and said I saw him walking around.

Everyone then voted off Wilbur. No one knew how many imposters there were left all we knew was we ejected Wilbur.

It was now me techno tommy sapnap Karl and quackity. The next round started I followed techno around as he did tasks.

I looked at my chat. "Simp? I'm not a simp, how am I a simp" I said. What the fuck. I read chat again "kill him if your not a simp"

In one quick move I murdered techno. "I'm not a simp guys. I only simp for my boyfriend" I said. Chat didn't get the joke obviously.

I walked around for a few seconds before Tommy killed someone and the round ended. I cheered and talked with the boys for a few minutes before seeing I had a text from techno. I glanced at it so the stream couldn't see that I was checking my phone.

*the text*

Techno
Bitch

*end of text*

I giggled a little trying to play it off as something else. The next round I went into weapons and immediately got murdered by techno. I just laughed.

It was payback.

We all continued playing for a couple hours before ending our streams. I immediately face timed techno when I saw he ended his stream.

He answered with a big smile on his face before saying "why did you have to kill me? I wasn't going to snitch"

I laughed "my chat was calling me a simp so I said I only simp for my boyfriend and I killed you" he laughed at the joke.

We continued talking for a little bit before getting ready for bed and falling asleep on FaceTime.

god I'm so in love.

1203 words