Chapter 2: Sex on the Moon

"You've been spaced out all day. Did you not sleep last night or something?" My best friend since middle school, Troye, asked. He met me in the middle of the cafeteria while I held ice on my head. "Or something", I responded. "That dumbass bus driver could have been more careful driving. You should go to the nurse's office", Troye suggested. And miss all my classes? " That's an idea", I respond and start on my way. Troye accompanies me and starts blabbing on about...... girls I think. I wasn't much paying attention. Troye was exceptionally better looking than me. He had dirty blonde hair, nice hazel eyes, and was 6'1. Made me look like a dwarf next to him since I was only 5'5. Not to mention he's an athlete who plays soccer, so he's way more fit than I am. Today he wore a black Nike jumpsuit and some crocs which he always knew I hated. "There's so many new seniors this year, it's wild. I met this guy Manny, he let me copy his math homework and I got an 100" Troye tells me. I roll my eyes. "You're such a dumb jock. But...um...airdrop it to me", I said with a smile. Troye laughs and lightly pushes me. For some reason I still stumbled. We part ways when I reach the nurse's office and I head inside. "Hi Mrs. Cleo", I say as I enter the bright white room. Mrs. Cleo smiles at me through her thick black glasses and brushes her long grey hair from her face. "What seems to be the damage Mika?" She asks. I point to the side of my temple. She gently grabs my head and pulls it closer to her. "Yeah you've got a nasty gash here. I'll put some peroxide on it. How does your head feel?" Mrs. Cleo asked. How do I feel? "I'm a little dizzy", I lied. She sighed and pointed at one of the beds in the corner. "I don't like making students miss class, but I think you should lay down for about 20 minutes", she says. I give her a weak smile, trying to give off the impression that I'm in pain. I only used the ice pack to increase the dramatics. I lay down on the squeaky uncomfortable mattress and close my eyes.
I feel rain on my face and I'm immediately irritated. Who pours water on person in bed? I open my eyes to see that I'm no longer in the nurse's office. Underneath me no longer feels like a bed. It felt hard and like.....bark? I open my eyes and see that I'm literally laying on a giant tree limb in the sky. I'm terrified of heights and this made it no better. I looked up at the sky. I could clearly see the milky way and it appeared to be nighttime. It looked magnificent. Magnificent. I start looking around and see that I'm in some kind of mystical jungle. The trees almost look transparent and the leaves look metallic. Almost like the skyscrapers. Suddenly o hear a thud from the tree. I hold on tightly to the branch and search for what made the sound. Then, I see a man float down towards me. Who the hell is he now?! He lands at the end of the branch and we lock eyes. His skin was pastel green like Lunais. His hair was black, short and wavy. His eyes were silver and his face looked perfectly crafted. He wore a strange metal necklace around his neck and long leather neon pants. He was shirtless and the moonlight complimented his body making him shimmer. I had to break the silence. "Am I on Pluto?" I asked. He tilted his head as if he was confused. "Doesn't seem like it's your first time here", he responded. I frowned at that. "Well I'm not too damn familiar with it either", I snapped. He stayed quiet and observed me. I felt uncomfortable, especially since he was so attractive. "What's your name anyway?" I asked. "Motiv", he responded as he crouched on the tip of the branch. We sat there in silence for a moment and I couldn't help but look around at anything. I didn't want to stare at him. "You're a strange looking boy aren't you?", Motiv finally said. I snickered at him. "You're one to talk. You look like a bedazzled barbie doll", I replied. "I don't know what that is. But judging by the tone of your voice, you insulted me", he said smirking. "Ok shouldn't you be on your way. Like abducting humans and opening their brains?", I asked. He seemed unamused. I don't think he got my joke. Motiv then crawls towards me until he's inches away from my face. I could feel his breath on my lips and I started to blush. "I see that smart mouth doesn't work as much when I'm in your face", He says placing his thumb on my button lip. I was hypnotized in his gaze. I couldn't even utter a word. "Well since it's just us here and the night is beautiful, can I make love to you?", Motiv whispers to me. Can you what?!!!! I push him away and snap out of the trance. "I don't know you! You ever hear of personal space? What, you sleep with every guy you find in the jungle?" I exclaim and turn away from him. Motiv starts to laugh and turns his back on me. Oh now he's ignoring me? What a dick. I see him put his hands in the air as they start to glow. He does a pulling motion with his arms and I notice the moon was getting closer! He was dragging the moon towards us. He brings it just a couple yards away. It was so bright and beautiful. "You ever fuck on the moon?" Motiv asked me. I felt my whole face burn red. "I-....I.." I couldn't get the words out. Motiv then wrapped his arms around me and heaves me at the moon. I feel myself flying through the air and grasping for something to grab on. I hit the surface of the moon and flop over. Motiv then gravitates from the tree and hovers over my body. "Can I kiss you?" He asks as our foreheads touch. I stare into his captivating silver eyes. They're so beautiful. I then feel a heaviness in my head. As if something was pulling my head back. Ding!Ding!Ding! I jolt awake from hearing the bell ringing. I rub my eyes and shake my head to wake myself fully up. Mrs.Cleo approaches me and hands me a cup of water. "First period is over. I didn't want to wake you, you looked so peaceful", she said pointing at the clock. "Thanks I guess", I said. I quickly grabbed my bag and headed to class.
In science class, my teacher was talking about some shit with atoms and labels. I can barely focus because all I keep thinking about is Motiv. It's so stupid. He's not real, he's just a fantasy. Then why can't I get him out of my mind? Literally. "Alright now get into groups of three and finish the assignment", Mr. Tennant said. Great. Everyone scrambles to get grouped up while I sit there, waiting to be inevitably placed in a group as an extra. Same old, same old. Two girls come up to me barely acknowledging my existence sit next to me "We don't have a third, you should be in our group", One says and goes back to chatting with her friend. And surprise, I'm the one left doing all the work. I woke up for this shit when I could have been having sex on the moon.