"Hi," he says, and Yoongi walks in behind me. Aah good now it looks like he went and got me. He hugs me from the back, and my eyes grow big, and they snap to Namjoom who smirks seeing my face. 

'Yoongi? What?' But I can't ask more as he turns me around forcefully and kisses me right in front of Namjoon. I moan and grab Yoongi's collar, pulling him to me. He walks me back until the back of my legs are flush up against Namjoon's legs. He buries his face against my ass and bites and I jump in Yoongi's arms. 

Namjoon suddenly turns me around and my lips detach from Yoongi's, but he doesn't mind as he attacks my neck right away with kisses and licks. At the same time his hands push the sweatpants I'm wearing down my legs. As I step out of them, Namjoon pulls me down onto his lap, as he leans in I close my eyes and wait. His lips are soft and graceful as they skim over mine. I sigh and his tongue sweeps in directly, taking complete control of me. And I don't mind this kind of control, and I submit willingly. 

Yoongi is getting impatient, as he lifts my shirt, but Namjoon isn't ready to release me yet. Deepening the kiss more. Yoongi whines and Namjoon chuckles, finally releasing me so the shirt is lifted over my head. He spins us and I land on my back on Yoongi bed, Namjoon is on top of me right away. He kisses me again, and I hear Yoongi sigh, and I feel sad for him, he has to take a backseat and he doesn't want to. I push on Namjoon's left shoulder and he falls to the side, and I follow, creating space behind me, and Yoongi occupies it immediately. Molding himself against my back, his hands roam my skin and I sigh into Namjoon's mouth. 

Yoongi hooks his fingers in my panties and yanks, and there goes another perfectly fine piece of clothing.

Namjoon's hands do the same as Yoongi's until he rubs my clit and I moan and dig my nails into his head. He rubs and circles and pinches and every slight pain makes me jump a little. Yoongi's hands do the same from the back and the double stimulation is divine. Both probe, pinch, stroke, rub until my orgasm triggers through my entire body and I bite Namjoon's shoulder in pleasure. He groans and pulls his hand slowly away, and licks his fingers off. 

In the meantime, Yoongi lines up and probes my little hole with his cock. He pushes in slowly and when he is flush up against me, and completely inside of me I sigh and try to relax wholly. Namjoon kisses my nose, "are you ready for me too?" And I nod, holding my breath when I feel him find my entrance. The burn is delicious and I feel so full, it is almost too much. They alternate pulling and pushing and set a steady pace. I shake my head from left to right and moan, and I bite my lip. The double penetration is almost overatimulating me, and my orgasm comes over us unexpectedly. 

Every muscle spasms and shakes. Both keep thrusting into me, chasing their high. "Oh god you feel so tight, and soft," he breathes against my lips before he pushes his tongue into my mouth. Yoongi bites the juncture between my neck and shoulder. And when I feel him grow bigger and he slams into me erratically, my second orgasm steals over me, and it triggers theirs as they simultaneously shoot their load into me. All three of us are breathing heavy. And I feel sore, and my muscle ache. Both pull away and Yoongi gets up and gets a towel and cleans me, but I want a shower. 

I kiss Namjoom sweetly and he holds me tight. "There is just one thing I want to know?" I tell him, standing before him as I pull my clothes on. He nods, letting me know he will answer. "Why did this happen? You have a soulmate." And he looks down, and I cross my arms as I wait for him. When he finally looks up, he looks determined. 

"Jade is not the one for me. I need someone who will stimulate my brain, and she does the exact opposite." He scratches his chin as he leans his head back a little, looking up at me. "But I believe you will do." He whispers.   

He gets up, and dresses. He winks and leaves the room. I look at Yoongi, "how did this happen?" I ask again and he smiles big at me. "Believe it or not, but he came to me and asked for this." My eyes grow big and my mind is reeling. They are way more aggressive then back home.