"I didn't think the pubs would be this crowded at 5pm," Ashton looks around the dimly lit bar, flashing lights coming from the dance floor a few feet away. There were already people crowded in the center, glasses raised and partying.

"I guess London is a party city," I shrug, not really caring, just wanting an escape.

"So that chic, Charlie, are you going to talk to her?" Ashton asks as the bartender passes us our drinks.

I pause, taking a sip and feeling the burning tingle run down my throat before answering. "Yeah." I just stare at the counter, not wanting to contemplate my thoughts.

"You like her, don't you?" Ashton smirks at me, shaking his head. "The whole 'I hate you, bad girl vibe' got to you didn't it?" He teases me. "You can't stand a girl not liking you. Too bad she hates your guts."

"Shuttup," I bring my cup to my lips, done with this conversation. "I thought we came here to forget."

"Then let's forget," Ashton beckons the bartender over for a refill. I drink mine in one gulp, yanking Ashton off his stool and near the dance floor.

"I found one for you," I nod over to a long haired brunette standing just off the dance floor, looking around the room.

"It's too dark, I can't even see her," Ashton tries to back out, but I just push him over.

-

Ashton's POV

"Looking for someone?" I walk over to the brunette, my eyes trailing down her dress. I could barely make out the features of her face, but I could feel her stare.

"I was supposed to meet someone, but..." She trails off, sighing.

"Let me buy you a drink, while you're waiting," I laugh, grabbing two drinks and bringing them back over to her. "I'm Ashton," I say in her ear as I hand her the cup.

"I'm Adley," she smiles back. "An Australian accent?" She turns her head to the side, intrigued and surprised.

"And you have an American?" I tease her right back.

"I guess we both just needed a change," She takes a sip from her glass, her lips a glossy red.

"More than you know," I touch her arm softly. "Want to dance?"

"I'm not much of a dancer," Adley tucks a curl behind her ear, the same way Maddie does when she is nervous. No, I'm not thinking about her. No.

"It's okay, neither am I," I pull her over, determined to erase my mind. Her hips move in sync with mine, her body dauntingly close. My arms trail down her sides. Calum gives me a thumbs up.

After a few songs I feel her hands grab mine, pulling me down so she can talk in my ear over the music. I could feel the heat of her breath against my ear, "let's go somewhere more quiet."

I follow her to a little hall on the side, her lips finding mine before I could register where we were. I push her up against the wall, her lips brushing against mine feverishly. Her hands run through my hair as my hands travel up her thighs. The rhythm of our kiss changes with each song, getting lost in the beat.

Adley bites my bottom lip playfully. I pull away, wanting to see her face in the light.

"Oh shit," I step away, my hands dropping from her waist.

"What?" She looks up at me, with the deep hazel eyes I know all too well.

"Adley..." I whisper to myself. "Adley Morrison."

"How did you know that?" She pulls down her dress self consciously.

"You are Maddie's sister," I cover my mouth, my heart still racing from the kiss.