I smile at his way, "Just gave me a minute Jess, I'm going to save you.." I announce, completely determined.

"You're something boy. But don't dream. I won't let you leave until Louis gave me what I want!" Shanna growled, angrily.

My face became blank, when I erase any emotion I have. And like my face, my eyes are completely emotionless as I look back at her.

"Then I guess I have to kill you." I stated, coldly.

I saw her flinch, but after a few second after her face grew more menacingly and then she lunge at me.

I step aside, making her fall. She grunt, and roll on her back. She slowly stands up and shook her head, but she becomes angry again when she saw me standing beside her.

"You bastard! I'm going to kill you!" She shrieked. Then her eyes move towards the men who are sitting down on the far corner, totally dumbstruck. "And you assholes, do your job and kill the boy!"

"But you said we can't kill him.." Someone answered.

She whip her head and growled at them like a beast.

Whoa?

"I don't care about that anymore! I just want him dead! Do you hear me?!"

A muffle of grunts and groans just replied her, but it seems its enough for her. As an evil smile slowly make way on her lips.

"I'm going to enjoy killing you twerp.."

A bullet past by me, and I almost got hit when they showered me with bullets. My ears rung from the noises coming from their guns and riffles. Jumping hastily, I take cover behind the wooden boxes lying around.

My heart almost fall when I saw a man aim his gun at Jess, who is completely unconscious on the floor. Oh fuck! No!

Somehow God probably have heard my prayer when I saw a sniper gun lying around not far from where I'm sitting. Without hesitation, I lunge at it. Removing the safety I aim and shoot.

Its a clean shot like always. A hole is on his forehead as blood slowly flow from it. I want to go and take a look at Jess, but I didn't have enough time when the others start shooting me again.

"Fucking kid! He killed Gin!" A man yelled.

"Don't make him get away!"

I grunt and roll on the ground, and speedily stand up. Running, I jump from boxes to boxes as bullet whizzes around me.

Adrenaline is fueling every veins of my body, as I move around. Suddenly I jump high, my foot connects to the wall. Then like I'm some martial arts master I started running speedily using the wall as the ground. Taking aim, I shoot, and shoot and shoot.

They fall one by one. And before we know it. There's only two of them standing.

"Rowan! Vic! Tetsu!"

I maneuvered myself, and fall beside the last man standing. Aiming the gun on his back, I whisper. "It seems your the only one left Katsu Takashi!"

His body begins to tremble and he drop his gun. "Who..are..you?? How did you know my name??"

"Let's just say, your on my black list..."

"Drop your gun! You stu..pid..jerk!" Shanna wheezed, fearfully.

Turning my head at her, I saw her aiming a gun at Jess with trembling hands as she look at me, with totally frightened expression.

"So you're afraid with me now?" I drool, lazily. Without dropping my gun.

I heard her whimpered, as she shook her head while tears slowly cascade on her cheeks.

"No, I'm not afraid of you.." She shriek, with a tiny voice.

I lift my brows at her, and click the trigger. "You should be, if you don't want to die like him.."

She screamed, and drop her gun when the man in front of me fall on the ground, dead. And like I thought she would do, she run fast on the exit while screaming frantically.

Sighing, I walk over Jess and crouched down. But I gasp out loud when I saw his bruises and wounds are starting to heal already.

What the fuck?!

"Masha!" I heard Lo's voice screamed, whipping my head on the door I sighed with relief when I saw him enter with the others. They all have worried faces, but they're faces lightened when they saw us.

"Thank God! You're both alright.." Lo's mother states as she run over us.

My face blush profusely when I look up and saw Lo's face already near me while he begun to probe every part of my face, with worried eyes.

But my mind grow numb when I heard a clicking sound, and like my body has a mind of its own I move my body around and shove Lo on the ground as I shielded my body in front of him.

Fear starts to form on his face, while he look at me.

Pain shoot through my back, and I can feel my head swirling as dark spots blurred my vision.

I slowly grow limp while he catch me on his arm, and with trembling hands I brought my fingers on his cheeks. And whispered the three words I never thought I would say..

"I love you.."

________________________________________________________