"See for yourself," With that, you grab Jojo's hand and you both quietly go to the garden. One of you much more enthusiastic than the other.

"A mushroom patch? What's so special about mushrooms that you woke me up?" The Joestar asks, shivering slightly in his pyjamas and sockless boots.

"Oh no my dear Jojo, these are no ordinary mushrooms. This right here is a fairy circle!" You say dramatically, pointing to the circle as if it were some great eldritch horror.

"Fairies? You're joking. There's no such thing." Jonathan sighs, wondering if this was actually a dream or not.

"Oh yes there is. My mum told me about them!" You bend down and touch one of the mushrooms before recoiling quickly, "If you step into this ring the fairies will make you dance with them for years and years!"

"No way! Your mum only said that to you because you were young. It's all made up stories," The Joestar declares sceptically. You looked quite a bit hurt but quickly hid it with a smirk.

"Alright then, if you think so. Why don't you step inside and see what happens?" You point at the ring and Jojo suddenly became very aware of how dark it was, had the moon disappeared behind a cloud to help you seem scarier?

"No that's silly. Let's just go to bed." Jojo gulps slightly and you grin.

"So you do believe me then? In that case, let's step in together!" Before Jojo has time to object, you pull him into the circle with you.

It seemed like nothing had happened for a moment before the full moon came back out, illuminating the blue boy and you in silver.

"Oh no, Jonathan my arms! Oooh, it's the fairies!" You pretend to be scared and wrap your arms around the Joestar and sort of sway with him in a hug, "The fairies are real!"

"Oh no, whatever will we do!" Jojo laughs slightly, despite how tired and cold it was and his lack of belief in fairies. None of that really mattered with the warm gardener oddly enough. Very odd, "(N/N) am I still asleep?"

"Why? Am I the person of your dreams Jojo?" You laugh as the Joestar blushes. Neither of you bothering to separate from the hug dance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1883 babyy

Jonathan was peacefully trying to train with his friend when, you, the friend in question decided to speak.

"It's hard to concentrate with you staring at me like that, Jojo," You say looking over at him mid-push-up, the bluenette going red almost immediately and stopping his own push-up.

"W-what- I was not staring! Such a thing would be disrespectful- I was just watching you for, um, your technique."

"Oh? Well if you're certain. I do appreciate the help, you are really buff so it'd be great to figure out what we're doing differently," You say thoughtfully, though the only thing you're really thinking about is getting the Joestar to blush more.

"Yes, yes of course. I'm sorry if I said anything strangely, just a bit out of breath. Let's start again, shall we?" The Joestar takes a deep breath before beginning the exercise again.

You however stay still, watching the Joestar with a small smile. As soon as the boy notices he sits up and goes red again.

"Hey! Now whose the one with the staring problem!"

"Oh I'm sorry, I got a little lost in your eyes just now is all! Can you blame me? They are lovely." You lean towards the Joestar and rest your face on your palms.

Jojo tries to ignore you and your joking but one look at the cheeky grin you have sends him flushing all over again. The Joestar quickly covers his face with his hands to hide the bright pigment of his skin, "Stop teasing me!"

"Mwhahaha, I win!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dio! Listen to this! I can recite poetry all fancy!" You say excitedly, bouncing into the spot on the sofa next to the blonde, holding a book.

The blonde's focus shifts from his book to your beaming face. He places the novel down and crosses his arms, "Go on then, let me hear it."

You grin more and clear your throat slightly before turning to the poem you'd been practising, "Come with me and be my love, And we will all the pleasure prove."

Amber eyes widen, you were reciting love poetry to him? Dio feels himself blush and tries to calm himself down before once again listening to your sweet voice. The poem choice began to make more sense to him as you went through it.

"There I will make thee beds of roses And a thousand fragrant poises, A cap of flowers, and a kirtle," The poem had flowers in it, making a lot of sense you had chosen it. Of course, you wouldn't be so forward, "Embroider'd all with leaves of myrtle."

Okay, never mind. Myrtle? Maybe you had chosen the poem to be romantic. It was the flower you had given to him every birthday so far, plus another present this year. The blush remained on the blonde's face as he thought about whether you were or were not trying to woo him.

"If these delights thy mind may move, then live with me and be my love." You finish, happily shutting the book before looking at the blondes red face in concern, "Are you alright Dio?"

"Y-Yes of course..." Dio mentally scowled at his stuttering, managing to calm down his burning face, "You need to improve your pronunciation."

"Alright, that's an easy fix!" You say happily, reaching over and squeezing the blonde's hand before sitting back comfortably to reread the poem.

Any attempt Dio made of returning to his regular villainous self was ruined instantly and the bright blush quickly returned. He touched his heated cheeks slightly and scowled, his plan to take the Joestar's fortune wouldn't work out if he caught feelings. Unless...

"Say, (Y/N), have you ever wanted to be rich?"

"Oh? Of course, I have," You put the book down and turned to the scheming blonde, "It'd be great if I earned more. I'm always working and yet there never seems to be a single penny left for me. Ain't that sad?"

"Tragic." Dio rolls his eyes but you don't notice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The poem that (Y/N) says a few lines from is 'The Passionate Shepard To His Love' written by Christopher Marlowe. If anyone wants I'll put the full version in the comments!

Hope you enjoyed!