Chapter 62

Enjoy reading!

***

"GOOD MORNING." Kairus greeted her with a smile.

She just woke up, the moment she opened her eyes, she caught Kairus staring at her. She smiled and greeted her a good morning.

"Good morning.." she greeted back.

"How was your sleep?" Kairus asked while moving her hair towards the back of her ears to stop covering her face. "Your hair has no rights to cover your beautiful face."

"Cheesy." Tinusok-tusok niya ang pisngi ng binata na ikinatawa lang nito. "My sleep was good. How about you?"

"I had a great sleep. You're in there."

"Should I cut your sweet tongue?" Honey said to hide her smile.

"Nah, you won't enjoy our night if you cut this talented tongue of mine."

Honey glared at Kairus but didn't speak again. Instead, she get up and hopped out of the bed with blanket around her body to covered her nakedness.

"You don't need to hide that. I already devour that last night."

Honey picked up one pillow and threw it to Kairus. This shameless man!

"Shut up!"

"You covered up yourself, how about mine?" Kairus asked while smirking.

Wala sa sariling napababa ang tingin ni Honey sa walang saplot na katawan ng nobyo. His hugeness is now saluting at her.

Kumuha siya ulit ng unan at ibinato sa pagkalalaki ng binata bago naglakad papasok sa banyo.

She stopped walking while holding the bathroom door knob. "Get up, I'll just take a bath. You should do the same way because we're going somewhere." Aniya bago tuluyang pumasok ng banyo na hindi hinintay ang sagot ng binata.

She took a bath after that she walk out of the bathroom while drying her hair using the towel. Wala na ang binata, doon niya napansin na maayos na ang kama at wala na ang nagkalat na damit nila. Maybe Kairus cleaned before he left.

With that thought, she smiled and  continue drying her hair before sitting at the edge of her bed, still smiling.

Nang matapos patuyuin ang ulo ay ipinulupot niya iyon pataas sa ulo niya. She get her lotion to put some on her legs. Her legs is now bended in bed for her to put a lotion easily.

Nasa ganoon siyang posisyong napasukan ni Kairus. He's wearing a white simple tshirt and a black Chino shorts. He fixed his hair, and even in a far distance she could smell his manly scent. Napababa ang tingin niya sa hawak nitong mga paper bag.

Hindi siya nagtanong at nagpatuloy na lamang siya sa paglalagay ng lotion sa braso niya. Kairus walk inside and put the paper bags on the sofa. He walked towards her and kissed her on her temple. She smiled a little with his new sweet gestures.

Umupo na ang binata sa kama niya habang busy ito sa cellphone nito. Siya naman ay tahimik na tumayo at pinuntahan ang paper bag na dala nito para tignan.

"What is this?" Tanong niya sa nobyo habang tinitingnan ang loob ng paper bag.

Kaagad ibinigay ng nobyo ang atensyon sa kaniya at nang malaman nito kung ano ang tinatanong niya ay nakangiting inimwestra nito ang kamay. No words, he just gestured his hand.

Shaking her head, she opened one of the paper bags. She stilled when she totally saw the item that she pulled out of the paper bag.

"Why did you have these?" She asked while holding the clothes she touched yesterday at the mall but she didn't bought it because it's to expensive. "This is the thing I wanted to buy yesterday but it's too pricey."  She need to earn money before buying what she holds.