Chapter 61

‼️🔞🔞🔞‼️

Enjoy Reading!

***

NAALIMPUNGATAN SI Kairus nang may maramdaman siyang kamay na dumapo sa mukha niya. He knew who it was, but he didn't open his eyes. He wanted to know what she'll gonna do.

"So handsome, no wonder I fell hard. I couldn't even imagine myself letting you go, even if it hurts being with you right now because you can't rememeber me. Why is that?" He stilled but not shock anymore, the words she have heard from her last night while she was asleep, was more meaningful to the point that it made him realize on something. "Siguro ginayuma mo ako. Mukha lang akong bruha pero ikaw talaga yung nanggayuma sa akin."

Nilabanan ni Kairus ang tawang gustong kumawala sa labi niya dahil gusto niya pang malaman ang gagawin ng dalaga.

Minutes later he felt Honey's soft palm caressing her hair and trail her fingers down to his jaw.

"Sana maaalala mo na ako, para matapos na lahat ng ito."

I will, be patient please? I am trying my best...

Nanatili lamang nagtulug-tulogan si Kairus hanggang sa may naramdaman siyang mainit na hanging tumatama sa mukha niya. He was his shock, that's why he accidentally opened his eyes. Honey is now in front of him. They're just inch away from each other, one wrong move, they'll going to kiss.

Now, he's regretting why he opened his eyes because Honey pulled away. But he was shocked! What is he gonna do?!

Tumikhim ang dalaga bago balisang tumitingin sa iba't ibang sulok ng silid.

"Goodmorning, Chinese girl." He greeted her to lessen the awkwardness.

"G-goodmorning." She greeted back in a lower voice.

"How's your sleep?"

"Good, how about you?" Balik-tanong nito habang balisa pa rin.

"It's good too." Ang totoo niyan ay may napanaginipan na naman siya sa nawala niyang ala-ala na mas nagbigay linaw pa sa kaniya na ipinagpasalamat niya. "I miss golfing." Aniya habang matamang tinitigan ang reaksyon ng dalagang bahagyang nanigas sa kinahihigaan.

Dati ay naglalaro lang siya ng golf tuwing may business meeting o deals, o kaya naman ay stress siya at kailangan niyang huminga ng maluwag. Golfing is his way to lessen his stress, not only him, but his friends too. They take golfing as their medicine in stressful days.

"Y-you wanna play golf for the rest of the day?" Medyo balisa pa ring tanong ni Chinese girl.

"I would love that. Is there a golfing course here in Bohol?" He asked trying to bait her.

"Yeah, i know a place where there is a golf course. We'll go there later if you want."

"Really? Nice! But..." He trailed it first before looking to her eyes and spoke. "...how did you know that there's a golf course here in Bohol? You know how to play?" He asked, trying to read the emotions written on her eyes.

"Ahm.. I... Ahm..."

"You what?"

"Ahm.." tumikhim ang dalaga na parang kinakabahan ito. "I ahm.. I played golf before with someone that's why I know a place here in Bohol."

Gotcha.

"And who's that someone?" He asked still staring at her.

"You."