PROLOGUE

A story about 6 friends,

 who did a Sleepover,

 and like every high schooler, 

they too liked to explore and do adventure,

 They find some Cassette tapes in their house, 

and a tape named "The Horror Within" catches their attention, 

they decided to watch it, but they did not know that they have done a big mistake!!!!

CHARACTER PROFILES:-

=> Ashley James the main character of the story, is a tall, high school girl. She has black and curly(loose) hair, a light brown skin tone, and green eyes. She usually wears plain tops with jeans and a shrug and is very psychologically mature for her age, but is also very adventurous. She once had an older sister, named Mary, with whom Ashley hung out all day, both the sisters loved each other very much and teased each other too. They were very close until Mary got into her 1st year of college, they started to drift apart because Mary would always be inside of her locked room. in the 2nd year of college Mary committed suicide later they found out Mary was bullied in her school. Asley was 14 years old at that time, and this traumatic incident was the reason why Ashley is so mature. Ashley works at a café as a part-timer. Ashley is very clever and knows exactly what to do.

=> Amber Cruz, the second main character of the story has wide brown eyes along with long brown hair. She has a chiseled jawline which makes her look like a goddess. She is very extroverted and has lots of friends and acquaintances. She is a Gemini and likes to do simple things in a different way and is an adventure-lover.

=> Zia Ali, the sub-main character an average height girl, with black chin-length hair. She has brown eyes and a round face. An ambivert with good communication skills. Suzie Allen, the scaredy-cat of their group. She has light brown hair and deep brown eyes, with a gorgeous big smile. She is a good thinker and can be very funny, and is good with computing.

=> Lisa the richest member, has had her hair dyed in dark-green color, and her eyes are hazel. Lisa is rich but never shows it off and always helps her friends.

=> Alex Watson, who has natural caramel blonde hair and grey eyes, has a long face with thin lips. Alex is very insecure and has low self-esteem, but her friends always become a helping hand.