Chapter 12

I struggled against him screaming and yelling when I can. We were on the way to his place or wherever he was taking me. I clawed at his back and hit him but he only kept going as if I wasn't there.

He picked me up and slung me over his shoulder. Now that didn't sit too well with me. Nor Phoebe for that matter and she hasn't cared about what he's done since we met him. She's been mesmerised by him. I think back to when I met him, his first word to me was 'mate'. What does that even mean? I feel my anger and confusion grow. Why does he say it? He's said it other times as well.

I grunt when he jolts me and his shoulder digs into my stomach. I feel my claws come out from my anger. I stick one in the base of his back and slowly drag it upwards towards his shoulder. I feel him twitch under me but otherwise no reaction. I frown and reach down to hit his butt. He is still stark naked so its flesh on flesh, my hand connects with a sharp slap and an electric shock. I howl with laughter when he yelps and jumps in the air. He drops me on the floor as he try's to look at the now red hand print on his arse. I snicker before making a break for it.

I run through the forest as quickly as I can. My heart was pounding so loudly in my ears and Phoebe was begging me to go back. I growl and try to block everything out concentrating on getting away. There are two feet pounding against the ground behind me. I growl and push myself harder, I take longer strides and push myself forward in a weird semi leap thing. When the footsteps fade a little bit I work on calming down trying to get rid of the ache in my neck, heart and back of my head. It's back.

I freeze skidding to a halt. I don't want it back. I whimper and feel a stray tear roll down my cheek. It was so painful. Terror grips me in its cold clutches shoving all reason out of my head. I only froze for a second but it was a second too long. I get tackled to the ground. I grunt when he makes contact with me, I clench my eyes tight waiting for my body to hit the ground. I land on his chest, he must have spun us around. He moves fast. I blush, my mind is so dirty. He grunts when we hit the floor.

I give him a guilty smile.

"Oops?" I say but it comes out as more of a question. He glowers at me. I try to push myself up but some how end up straddling him. I feel his member graze my buttocks. I gasp and quickly try to get off. He chuckles and stands taking me with him. Chucking me over his shoulder again carries on walking. I turn up my nose as my head was swinging just above his bum. "Would it kill you to put on some trousers?" I ask him, I hear a soft chuckle but otherwise no reply. I need to have a shower after this I sigh.

After a few more minute I get bored so I sigh again. I look at him, the cut I made earlier was resealing, he must have re-opened it when he tackled me. I watch as the skin knits itself back together in front of my very eyes. Waiting until the whole thing scabbed before I start picking at it. I gag at my actions but I will do anything to annoy him? Have his attention? I don't know. He gives me nothing but a flinch when I pull off a scab too soon and it starts to bleed again.

I sigh and look at his butt with smirk. He jumps like the first time but doesn't drop me. He gives me a warning growl. I ignore him and use both hands to hit his bum, slapping along to a tune in my head. He gives me another growl. I begin a drum roll, each hit getting harder.

"Can you not?!" He asks in a snarl. I laugh and continue. My hands were moving and a furious rate leaving red prints all over the place, but everything comes to a stop when he reaches up and slaps mine in return. His hand doesn't leave instead it grips me tightly. I yelp and squirm under him trying to get him off. "Are you going to stop?" He condescends me. I growl but nod my head. "Well?" He asks again. Realising he can't see me I go to talk out loud:

"Okay." I say with defeat "Wait..." I trail off and bring my hand down one last time. With a smirk I say "Okay." He grips me tighter and gives me a pat before dropping his arm to the side.

I sigh again. I'm so bored.

"So...non-human man, how's it going?" I normally say human but it seems only appropriate to call him a non-human man. He chuckles and squeezes his hand that was on my thigh holding me in place.

"Non-human?" He asks laughing. "I guess I'm good thanks. How about you stinky?" I growl at his choice of words.

"Been better." I spit. We settle back into an awkward silence. "Well, this is what I call fun!" I say enthusiastically. He just snorts and continues walking.

"What's your name?" I blurt out. I quickly clasp my hands together over my mouth wishing I could take back my words. I don't care what his name is. I tell my self sternly, but somewhere deep down I knew that wasn't true.

"Jared. My name is Jared Ignatius Brooks." I hum in appreciation, that's a nice name. It suits him. I test his name one my tongue. He growls deeply and a shiver runs up his spin. I freeze shocked that I could have such an impact on him.

"Say it again." I do as I'm told softly saying his name. He growls again and a ripple runs through his body, he tightly grips my thigh and stops walking. He takes some deep breaths before starting again.

What just happened?

"I was told you answer to Emma? And then I was told Tania, but I was also told you were mute and a human both of which aren't true. So what's your name?" He asks rambling a bit. I sigh, may as well tell him the truth.

"Neither of those, my name is Rebecca."

"Well, Rebecca..." I almost moan at him saying my name. I bite my lip trying to keep it contained but I'm sure he can smell my arousal. "...I wish we could of met under better circumstances but it's not always quite so simple is it?" He asks, I don't bother replying thinking that it's rhetorical I concentrate on keeping my hormones is check.

He starts rubbing circles with his thumb on my leg. I sigh and relax letting myself be carried off. I growl. Sh!t. What about Ryley? How do I even explain my relationship with this man? He bit me because that's the done thing now-a-days, so I ran away and then he found me so I bit him in return and then he sort of kidnapped me I guess and yeah I don't know where I am or where I'm going but don't worry as my wolf completely adores him. So we good? It's not really something that most people would believe.

I feel myself get light headed. Or is it heavy headed seeing as the blood is pooling in my head? Black spots cover my vision. This isn't normal, I think. Groaning I try to raise my head with no success I flop back down. I'm not bloody passing out again! He jolts me and I feel bile rise in my throat.

"F*ck! Sorry, sh!t. Are you okay?" He gushes out.

"Umm the blood is kinda rushing to my head so if you would be so kind as to put me dow..." My words get caught in my throat and I gag trying not to hurl down his back.

"Crap! Are you okay?" He asks again. "Look we're almost there, hold on." He moves me around so that he's carrying me bridal style. I curl up into his chest trying to get my vision back. It doesn't help that now I'm the right way up all the blood as fallen, like when you stand up too quickly and you go all dizzy. First too much blood and then too little.

I reach up and wrap my arms around his neck hesitantly. I look at the mark I left on his skin from my bite, it looks just like mine except the gap between the puncture holes are smaller on him. I trail a hand over it. He growls and stiffens his eyes glazing over his wolf wanting control.

"If you want to get back in one piece I would stop." He says huskily but not before dropping a wink. I feel my body throb. What's happening? I want him so bad. Just looking at his plump lips and strong jaw was turning me on.

He sniffs the air and looks at me a little started. I bite my lip and look at him with a burning desire. I climb out of his embrace to wrap my legs around his waist. I grind against his already hard member and moan.

"Stop!" He growls trying to get me off. "You don't want this." I growl and look at him hurt. I do want this. My mind was clouded by thoughts of him and I doing some stuff that shouldn't be legal. I ignore him and latch my mouth on to where I bit him. He groans and wraps his arms around me. I move my lips up his neck placing soft kisses along his jaw. He quickly pushed me off, I land on the ground with a thump. I jump back up trying to capture mm his lips. There is a need within me. It's not want but need, just like how I need breathe and drink I need to have him. He stops me by pinning my arms to my sides. I thrash still trying to reach his smoking hot body.

"I am quite happy to take you here in the middle of the woods and ravish you until you can't walk..." I moan just at the thought. "But, you've gone into heat."