one ➳ shower

harry gasped as there was a huge spider hanging in the corner of his shower wall.

he quickly grabbed his towel, and ran out of the washroom, leaving the water running.

harry wrapped the towel around his waist, and trudged to the apartment next to him. his wet feet left footprints on the freshly cleaned carpet.

when harry arrived at the apartment beside him, he bit his lip and knocked on the door.

loud Little Mix music was playing from the other side.

About The Boy, harry knew that song. he listened to it sometimes.

his neighbour loved Little Mix.

"he got me good, i got it bad, he go me feeling like a boy gone mad.." harry's neighbour sang as he turned the music down and opened the door.

"hi harry." the neighbour, zayn smiled.

harry could' have sworn zayn eyed his chest.

"hi zayn." harry blushed. "sorry to interrupt your little song and dance, but you see.. i was in the middle of my shower.. when um.. i looked up, and there was a huge spider," harry gestured out how big the spider was. "i can't get rid of it." harry sighed in frustration.

"do you want me to?" zayn asked, smiling.

pain took harry over ever so quickly and his towel poked up a little.

"are you okay?" zayn laughed nervously. zayn knew it was his fault.

"yeah.." harry blushed, walking towards his apartment.

"i'll help. here." zayn followed harry into the apartment. the two walked into the washroom.

"just here," harry grumbled, pulling his towel up just a little.

"you've got a cute butt." zayn mumbled. harry blushed, bringing his towel back down.

"right there." harry pointed to the spider, who wasn't moving.

"mm." zayn turned the shower off, and stepped onto the ledge of the bathtub part. "can you pass me a tissue?" he asked harry, who passed him a tissue.

"there we go." zayn stepped down.

harry screamed a little as zayn had the squished spider in the tissue.

"it's okay babe. it's gone." zayn winked, throwing the tissue out.

"thank you zayn." harry grinned like an idiot.

"no problem harry. anytime." zayn washed his hands, and began to walk out of the washroom, but slipped on a wet spot that harry had left behind when he came running out of the shower earlier.

"oh my gosh! zayn! i'm so sorry! are you okay?!" harry helped zayn up with one hand, and held his towel with the other.

"i'm okay. it's okay." zayn chuckled.

"i'm so so so sorry." harry blushed continuously, as he walked zayn to the door.

"i guess you can continue your shower." zayn winked at harry, and walked back to his apartment.

"thank you again zayn!" harry called just before zayn closed the door, and played his music again.

this time he played Nothing Feels Like You.

harry smiled, closing the door.

he hopped back into the shower, turning the water back on.

"if i had everything, it wouldn't mean a thing, cos' nothing feels like, nothing feels like, you-u." harry sang as zayn had the music on so loud, harry could hear it from his washroom.

it didn't bother harry.

"no matter what the say, can't take my love away. cos' nothing feels like nothing feels like you-u-u." zayn sang loudly, from his apartment.

harry heard, and giggled.

"baby even when we're miles apart. you'll always stay inside my heart. let me tell you no one else will do. cos' baby nothing feels like you-u-u." harry added, laughing.

little did harry know, zayn heard harry.

and thought harry's voice was beautiful.

[note; hiii first chapter.. how was it? ily ;)<3 -alexis]