eleven ➳ three weeks

[a/n: hiii quick thing, i've been noticing lately that there has been a lot of 'hate' written towards little mix being in this book and i never wanted to address it but now it's kinda' bothering me so please, if you don't like little mix, please don't comment about that.. :(( but i hope you enjoy this book. :)]

"all the girls on the block knocking at my door, wanna know what it is make the boys want more," zayn sang along to Black Magic, Little Mix's newest single.

"god zayn, that's the 89th time you've listened to that and counting." harry groaned, flipping another pancake. "zee, we've only been awake for 2 hours."

zayn nodded, hooking the song up to harry's bluetooth speaker. "hazza-boo!" zayn joked.

"what the heck was that?" harry questioned, laughing.

"take a sip on my secret potion, i'll make you fall in loveee!" zayn sang walking to behind his beautiful boyfriend and wrapping his arms around harry's waist.

"i don't need any black magic zayn." harry smirked.

"and why is that baby?" zayn sighed, he was so lucky to have harry.

"because i've already fallen in a very deep love with you." harry giggled.

"your stupid." zayn exhaled, chuckling and removing his hands from harry's waist.

"thank you zee." harry turned around a winked, right before he finished his pancakes.

"okay, let me try your pancakes." zayn sat down at harry's breakfast bar and pulled his plate and fork foreword.

"calm down babe." harry giggled, turning the stove off and placing a pancake in zayn's plate. "the least you can do is get the syrup yourself. i let you stay the night for god's sake! not to mention in my bed! with me!" harry pouted, and zayn smiled.

"i can't help that i have the urge to wake up next to you everyday baby." zayn spoke, causing harry to deeply blush without saying a word.

zayn got up and grabbed the maple syrup, then sitting back down to try harry's amazing pancakes. "wow babe.. these are great." zayn said, chewing.

"thank you zayn." harry grinned proudly, sitting down next to zayn after putting a pancake for himself on a plate.

-later

zayn left for work shortly after, leaving harry by himself in his apartment cleaning up from breakfast.

harry quickly finished, then called niall.

"hello ni." harry plopped onto the couch.

"hi harry." niall sounded utterly down, as he spoke in a soft low tone.

"are you okay niall?" harry questioned, worried.

"no." niall sighed.

"what happened?" harry sat up a little straighter.

"liam split." niall sniffled.

"what?!" harry gasped, completely mind blown to the fact that this would ever happen.

"yes." niall sighed, "he likes that louis boy he works with. you know who he is?"

"um." harry bit his lip. "yes.."

"harry, please come over and bring ice cream?" niall groaned, wiping another small tear.

"okay ni. i'll be right over."

when harry arrived at niall's house, after picking up ice cream for him, niall broke down right away, harry pulling him into a big hug.

"it's okay ni." harry rubbed circles on niall's back.

niall sniffled. "liam is g-going to start p-packing today.." he mumbled into harry's shoulder. "h-he's moving out.."

harry parted, and pecked niall's forehead. "it's okay."

"i have ice cream though." harry smirked. "liam's an idiot. he's missing out on having a little irish sunshine like you ni."

"darn right." niall sniffled, giggling a little.

-days later

"harry edward styles, i hit it big." zayn grinned at his curly haired boyfriend.

"what happened zayn?" harry giggled a little. zayn was so cute, yet so hot at the same time.

"i got a job in new york!!" zayn smiled widely, handing harry the plane ticket and information. "like an upgrade from the boring office here in london!"

"congrats babe!" harry pressed his lips against zayn's which caught zayn by surprise as the two were just settling into the 'dating' situation.

not that zayn didn't enjoy that 30 seconds.

"how long?" harry bit his lip, worry coming to mind.

what if zayn stays for too long? what if zayn finds someone else? what if zayn forgets-

"3 weeks." zayn kissed harry's forehead. "i'll be back before you know it baby."

harry sighed. "can i help you pack?" he was still a little tense towards the situation.

"sure love." zayn led harry to his apartment, which already had open suitcases and essentials packed.

not a lot, but enough to make harry just a little more worried than he was a minute ago.

"zayn." harry sighed.

"yeah harry?" zayn turned towards the curly haired boy who had tears in his eyes. "what happened babe?" zayn pulled harry into a hug, causing harry to finally break down.

"3 weeks is a long time." harry sniffled, nuzzling his head onto zayn's shoulder.

"babe." zayn sighed, rubbing circles on harry's back. "i'll be missing you even more than you miss me you know?"

"how do you know that? you do't know what goes through my head everyday. all you need to do id go to the grocery store and i miss you!" harry sighed, parting from zayn's long embrace.

"you leave the room and i miss you baby." zayn kissed harry firmly, and exceedingly well, harry couldn't part until he was breathless.

"i'm not going to get any kisses like that when your gone love." harry sighed.

"3 weeks is a long time harry." zayn ran his fingers through his hair.

"yes." harry looked down at his feet.

"babe, i got it." zayn smiled hopefully at harry. "here's how it's going to work out. skype everyday. morning and afternoon. text in between that, and sometimes even phone calls." zayn pecked harry's forehead.

"we'll make this work." zayn assured.

harry knew it. zayn never lied.

[a/n; ayeeee:)) how are you guyss?? comment feedback, i like feedback a lot lololol:) thank you guys for reading my stories. i love youuu:)) -alexisss]