eighteen ➳ the aritsocats

dedication: Larry_Shipper_972 because she's the bestest - even if that word is only in niall's vocabulary ;)

[ vote, comment, and most importantly enjoy! ]

"still not over how finally they're getting married," zayn spoke while tweeting on his newly made little mix fan account.

harry nodded, watching zayn.

"i just can't believe this day has finally come, you know after waiting all these years." zayn chucked. "just kidding it's been one year."

harry kept his eyes on zayn.

"why are you looking at me like that babe?" zayn furrowed his eyes brows, almost laughing.

"i want a baby." harry stated.

"um," zayn was speechless. "we-"

"no i just wanted your attention. your supposed to give me attention zayn."

"oh," zayn could have sworn he had a heart attack when harry say that he wanted a baby. "okay. what attention do you want?"

harry shrugged. "can i have some tea please? in the mug with the little kittens on it?"

"okay love," zayn smiled, shaking his head. "where's the one with the little kittens on it?"

"in the cupboard. at the very front! it has a white kitten with a pink bow on it. the one from the disney movie!" harry grinned.

"which disney movie?"

"the aristocats!" harry clapped his hands.

"we've gotta watch that one day," zayn smiled at the green eyed boy. "maybe we could do a disney movie marathon."

"definitely zee! oh how much i love you!" harry grinned, leaning forward to press a kiss against zayn's lips.

"okay i gotta make your tea now don't i?" zayn said when they parted.

"yep." harry nodded.

zayn got up and made his way to harry's kitchen.

the two spent most of their time in harry's apartment as harry didn't like seeing all the photos of little mix in zayn's guest room, which was turned into a little mix fan base more or less.

zayn started the kettle and harry watched zayn in fascination.

zayn was so beautiful, harry couldn't keep his eyes off of him.

"harry, i know your looking at me." zayn didn't turn around from making harry's tea.

"i know, you know." harry spoke. "can you grow your hair back please? i don't like it bald!"

zayn turned around and chuckled. "it's not bald, it's a buzz cut... i think,"

harry shook his head, his curly hair flying everywhere. "buzz cuts are certainly not how you get yourself a harry styles!!" harry spoke proudly.