twelve ➳ skype calls & times square

[VOTE, COMMENT, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY ENJOY!(◕‿◕✿)]

"okay zayn promise me you have everything..?" harry spoke nervously as zayn's flight was just called.

"i promise baby." zayn chuckled, cupping harry's face in his hands. "babe, just three weeks."

harry shook his head. holding back the tears. "we've only been together for a week.. but i feel as if we've been together forever." harry paused. "i'm going to miss you so much zayn."

"harry." zayn smiled ever so softly at his boyfriend. harry was so beautiful.

zayn thought he was the luckiest man on earth. "god, i love you." zayn pressed his lips firmly against harry's, harry beginning to cry, whilst deep in zayn's kiss.

zayn parted, and chuckled. "you got your tears on my cheek!"

harry didn't bother with what zayn had to say. he just hugged zayn ever so tightly.

"why do you h-have to leave," harry knew that was a stupid question, as zayn obviously had to work.

"h-" zayn was cut off by his flight being called.

"baby, i'm going to miss you so much. don't worry, i promise i'll skype you as soon as i get off the plane." zayn kissed harry one more time - more so in a rush and ran off.

harry didn't leave until someone told him that zayn's plane had left ages ago.

harry drove home in silence, and when arriving in his apartment, he sat down on his couch.

harry didn't budge.

he just thought of zayn

-days later

"how is it zayn?" harry asked zayn over skype.

zayn had just come out of work, and skyped harry right away with no hesitations.

"okay," zayn sighed running his fingers through his hair. "missing you though."

harry smiled weakly. "i wish i was with you."

zayn and harry have been dating for around a month now.

"z?" harry questioned, getting comfortable on his bed.

"yeah babe?"

"i love you. more than anything else, really." harry stated clearly.

"good." zayn chuckled. "you should."

harry pouted. "don't you have something to say back to me?"

"i love you way more." zayn grinned.

"well good." harry spoke happily. "you should,"

it was silent for a moment.

"did you hear the acoustic version of black magic?" zayn smiled brightly, harry rolling his eyes jokingly.

"yeah after you texted it to me 38 times." harry giggled.

"yeah because they're fabulous. 'like seriously, leigh sounded so good singing that one chorus by herself ugh! - queen!" zayn couldn't contain himself.

"you're adorable when you fanboy," harry winked at zayn.

"i know." zayn smiled.

the mood toned down a little and zayn calmed down.

"can you take me to broadway tomorrow?" harry smirked.

zayn shot harry a confused look. "what?"