Scenario 97: (RWBY Reacts) To Sword Of Logos!

Comenzar desde el principio

Ronin: "Though a fun fact about that dimension is that the stories that many created that are fictional are completely inspired and true depictions of creatures from Wonderworld..."

Ronin: "That is why this dimension doesn't have Huntsman or Huntresses, they protect and provide the ignorant bliss of the masses, so that the general populace won't need to take any actions."

Ronin: "Though this choice is clearly a double-edged sword, as the general populace themselves won't have any way to protect themselves from this threat..."

Ronin: "The team of Swordsmen that you are about to watch is called the Sword Of Logos and the burden that they share is much heavier than you all bear, for their dimension doesn't have auras or semblances."

Ozpin: "They must have faced much more dangerous monsters than we had initially thought..."

Ironwood: "That is why I suggested that we inform the general populace, Oz!"

Ronin: "Let's have those small arguments later because the good part is coming!"

As civilians and everyone panicked as run, six figures walked through the crowd they walked towards the monsters in a calm manner...

The man on the edge wore a navy blue and light maroon red outfit as he had a bright pink sword with light blue highlights in his grip, this was Pietro Polendina who had a serious face while walking alongside the others.

The other person on the edge was Ren who wore his navy blue and green highlighted outfit, with his sword in his right hand, while walking alongside the others.

There was Tai who handled a massive sword when compared to the others, as he had a casual-formal yellow shirt while wearing a navy blue coat, who was seen walking alongside a young James Ironwood wearing a navy and light blue outfit, a young Qrow Brawen wearing a black and white outfit, along with Jaune Arc who wore some sparkly yellow along with a navy blue coat. 

The last three were equipped with the same belts but each with a different emblem on the hilt...

Everyone was in awe, as they witnessed a badass entrance.

Summer and Ruby: "CAN THOSE SWORDS TRANSFORM LIKE JAUNE'S?!"

Ronin: "Yes they can, but these are different elements that they utilize..."

Qrow: "What's with the big sword, Tai? Overcompensating for something..?"

This caught Tai off-guard as he stuttered and blushed before punching Qrow in the gut as payback...

Summer and Raven stared at each other giggling a bit.

The other adults chuckle at the joke and possible reference...

But the giggles and chuckles dissipate as everyone returned they're focused on the screen as they all saw them standing before the horde of monsters.

They all tighten the grip of their respective swords and each took out a small book, opening the first page causing an announcement to echo through the battlefield making all of the monsters turn and look at them!

Wonder Rider Book: BRAVE DRAGON!

Wonder Rider Book: KATSUTE SUBETE WO HOROBOSU HODO NO IDAINA CHIKARA WO TE NI SHITA SHINJU GA ITA! (There was once a divine beast possessing a great power that would destroy everything)