Chapter 11

Sirius woke up to the sun beaming through the window. He groaned and buried his face further into his pillow, which was laughing. His eyes flew open and he looked up at Remus.

"Oh god, we didn't...did we?" Sirius asked fearfully as he reached over to grab the pills and water.

"No, we didn't. You were far too drunk for that."

Sirius laughed and rolled back into the pillows. Remus laughed at him once more before rolling next to him.

"What are you doing?" Remus asked as they both laid on their sides.

"I'm hiding from the sun," Sirius mumbled. "Can I have a kiss? Please."

"So needy," Remus muttered with a smile before pressing a kiss to Sirius's lips. Sirius laughed into the kiss. Slow at first, like it always is with Remus. Barely a few seconds passed before Remus was parting Sirius's lips and biting on his bottom lip. Sirius rolled them over so they were no longer on their sides and instead Remus was hovering over him.  Remus smirked and pecked his lips once more before pulling away, leaning his forehead against Sirius's.

"We should get out of bed," Sirius muttered. "Otherwise I might not let you leave."

Remus laughed and rolled back over to lay on his back. Not even a second later Sirius was straddling his hips. "What happened to get out of the bed?" Remus asked and placed his hands on Sirius's hips.

"I changed my mind," Sirius said and leaned down to kiss Remus again. Remus didn't hesitate to kiss back, leaning up slightly to meet Sirius halfway.

Remus slowly moved his fingers in small circles at Sirius's hips making the shorter moan quietly. Remus pulled away when they became slightly breathless. "I like that noise," Remus mumbled against his lips.

"Of course you do."

And they were kissing again. It was something Sirius could get used to, waking up next to Remus after a nightmare-free night, kissing him senselessly as they woke up.

There was a knock on the door that Sirius vaguely heard before Regulus was opening the door. "Hey, Sirius do you have- Oh my god!"

Regulus quickly left and shut the door. "I'm so sorry, Oh god I can't unsee that." Regulus continued to shout dramatically as he walked further away from the door.

Sirius groaned and fell against Remus's chest while he laughed. "You're poor brother," Remus said through a laugh.

"Poor him? He's the one that ruined my chance at morning se-"

"Ah ah, shush. None of that, go see what Reg needed," Remus told him loudly, slightly pushing him away. Sirius groaned but got up nonetheless and exited the room. Remus got up to grab his jacket and leave the room as well.

"I just wanted to know if you had classes today," Regulus told him as he drank his coffee from his cup.

"It's Saturday? No, I don't," Sirius spoke as he poured two mugs of coffee. As soon as Remus walked into the kitchen Regulus left muttering out an excuse. Remus mumbled an apology as he left. Sirius walked to him and handed him the mug.

"Thank you, darling," Remus said in a fake British accent that made Sirius cringe.

"Your accent is awful," Sirius commented.

"Well not all of us can have an incredibly attractive British accent," Remus teased making Sirius blush.

"Oh my god, don't you have class?"

Remus laughed and looked at his phone to see the time. "Yes, I do, in about an hour. I should probably go."

"If you must," Sirius said sadly.