16. Toy experts

Stolas looked amused on how Blitzo checked every door. The imp got more and more frustrated, the longer it took.

"What are you looking for Blitzy?"

He didn't reply, pushing the owl aside. Stolas however, didn't want to be ignored and just opened the doors with him. To find me was Blitzo's main priority, not carrying for anybody else right now.

"Anything special?" asked the owl once more.

"Shut it bitch, I am busy"

After a while, it got all silent. The imp looked over his shoulder, seeing no one in the corridor, "Stolas?" It was new that this owl left him alone for once, normally he couldn't stop bugging him. He moaned out loud, "You got to be kidding me. Where are you, you fucking clown?"

He was closer than he thinks...

Still showing me his precious devices for pleasuring his customers. I nodded constantly, hoping that he doesn't realize that I wasn't even listening. Fizzarolli looked at me holding a long string with several balls attached, "So what do you think?"

Shit, he is done.

"Eh, wonderful stuff you got there"

"What would you like?" I shuddered at the feeling of the long string being wrapped around my neck, "How about this to warm up?"

"Ehm, I don't think that this is my kind of thing to...warm up."

My cheeks are already heating up on their own. I shook my head at everything he showed up. Once he smiled wide offering his own fingers, I feared my head would fall of from all this shaking.

"Oooohhhh!"

Fizz and I looked towards the weird owl at the cupboard, reaching for a vibrator, "Oh I have one of those" Who knows where that creature came from, but from his excitement for the toys, he could be my last chance. I offered Fizz to show him his stuff, as the owl looked through it. I shuddered at the sight, seeing two grown ups talking about that stuff like it was the latest video game on the market.

For me was this too much, slowly getting up and reaching towards the exit.

"Hey, where are you going?" Too slow, Fizzarolli grabbed me by my hand.

And even this owl guy came towards me, taking my other hand, "Why don't you join us?"

Blitzo was fed up with opening and closing doors by now.

That this small tent possesses so many rooms under the ground was a mystery to the imp. He can't remember that they weren't so much while he worked here. That made him think about his past. He knew that there used to be one particular place where he went once. He shuddered at the memories coming back to his head. Him and Fizzarolli...together... in that room....

A chill went down his spine, "There is no time for such nonsense!" But it was the only one he didn't look at so far. Swallowing hard, he walked over to it, hearing something inside.

Meanwhile, his staff was waiting at the company.

Millie and Moxxie had to take care of the phone calls and paperwork, as Loona just left the office in a hurry. The hellhound was just about to get some water, as her eyes wandered towards the window. There, she followed a certain guy all the way towards the café. The minute the door closed, she walked out without a word. The couple wasn't sure of what happened, just that they had a ton of work on their shoulders, no boss or secretary to support them.

"Well, it seems like a normal workday" moaned Moxxie, knowing that most of the hard labour was his doing. Millie on the other hand, didn't see it tis way. She finds the relationship between me and Blitzo quite interesting and is wondering if their boss is ready to get serious. Moxxie remains sceptical, "He loves his sad single life, otherwise he wouldn't enjoy tormenting us all the time."

"But what about if he changes his ways and takes Y/N by that hand? Even tie the knot?"

"This happens when hell freezes over"

Not to talk about his irresponsible boss, he asked his wife about Loona, since none of them could stop her in time. Millie wiggled with her eyebrows at her husband, "I guess she is quicker than Blitzo to get serious. I guess its that guy from the café she is after." Moxxie agreed with his wife, looking at the amount of paperwork before them, "Should we go and check it out?"

"But what about work?"

"We have to do this anyway. So, why not take a break?"

Millie giggles lightly, getting closer to her husband, "To the café?"

"Yeah"

Her voice turned to a more, seductive one now, "I want something sweet"

"Anything you want for dessert honey"

Her leg went higher towards his crotch, biting her lip, "Ill get my dessert later, this is for lunch"

Moxxie was overwhelmed by her sexy approach, kissing her passionately, "I love you honey"

"I love you too"

While the two lovebirds had a short make out session, had another imp a rather harsh reality to face.

Imp city also possesses some kind of jobcentre, but more for the most desperate kinds of creatures in hell. An only imp was called into one of the rooms and sat on a chair, facing a tall succubus lady.

"Name" she said rather harsh.

The old man was a bit slow to answer, "...Sin..."

"Ah yes, old and used to work for an Overlord" her voice didn't change, she remained strict and firm. She asked why he wasn't in working for him anymore, inspecting all the wounds on the imp. One horn was broken off and several scars on his body that looked like someone was lashing him almost to death. The old imp remained silent.

"Anyway, according to your record, you lost your job and have no more relatives that could take you in. Basically, you are absolutely useless. No one wants an old fart that hardly speaks or moves slower than a snail."

Sin knew that this was going to happen eventually. No one ever lived till the end by his master or at any other job. He had to face the harsh reality of hell, to become another homeless creature of the streets, with no money or home.

"Do you know anyone in this city?" her question sounded a little more concerned than before, but her patience remained the same.

Sin sighted lightly, "...no...no one..."