8. Some time alone

It didn't take long until Sasch started his usual routine, taking down an entire forest. I'm surprised he hasn't  woken up on his own loud snoring. Kicking into his sides helped for a short while, but it always comes back at some point. That the door of the van opened drowned under the hellhound's noise.

"Uh Moxxie"

"Millie"

I breathed out frustrated, kicking his side again.

Oh no, now he talks in his sleep!

"Wow, you can't wait huh?"

"Honey, we hardly been alone for weeks. I wan't you so badly."

What the hell is he dreaming about?! Although, he is good at making the female voice, I didnt know he coudl do that. All of a sudden, the van began to move slightly. THis wasnt good. Afraid of Sascha beginning to sleepwalk, I opened my eyes and moved my hands to keep him on the ground. But he already was, without his mouth open.

"Have you been a bad girl honey?"

"Yes...really...really bad."

"In this case, I have to reward you...with passionate love."

This wasn't coming from the hellhound, more of the seats in front of us. The movement got stronger and then, pleasurable moaning filled the entire van. I pressed my hands over my ears. We are in deep shit. Who could sleep while a couple is having sex near you? At least the seats kept me from seeing anything. I want to get out of there!

"OH Moxxie!"

Lord, make me deaf! I pressed my hand harder against my head, the sound was still to loud to escape my ear drums.

"Y/N?"

I flinched at the contact and the voice, whispering to my friend, "Quiet." Sascha heard them too, looking curious in my direction. His expression was inappropriate in my eyes, so full of curiousity "What?"

He grinned slightly, "Are you in the mood?"

"Ha ha very funny. Let's get out of here"

Easy said than done. The hellhound weights too much, making it impossible for him to get up without moving the entire van with him. I crawled quietly, to the door, trying not to look on my left towards the love making couple. As quiet as possible, I managed ot open the van. With my hand I gestured to the hound to follow me. It was impossible, Sascha had no choice but to disturb the couple to escape. I mean, what choice did we have?

The two love birds  had panicked the moment they saw us, but before they could even do something, we ran out and disappeared at the next corner.

Moxxie was deeply embarrassed, while his wife needed a minute to process of what just happened. For once, they had a moment together and someone else, that wasn't Blitz this time, ruined their fun. Dissapointed and annoyed, Mox pulled up his pants. Millie wanted to comfort her husband but he refused to let her touch him. The passion was gone. Therefore, agony followed.  Biltz arrived soon after with some bags of popcorn in his hands, "Who were they?" He had seen us ran away from the parking spot of the building. Curious, the tall imp wanted to make sure that it wasnt anyone doing soemthing to his van. What he  didn't expect to find, is his employees in the van, blushing badly.

"Sir, we don't know."

Millie added, "They have been hiding in the van"

Blitz looked rather confused, "And how did they get in there in the first place?"

All eyes were on Moxxie, he screwed up...again. His boss seems to notice something else, crossing his arms together against his chest, "So, what were you doing in the van?"

Silence came over them, he just had to make things worse.

In the meantime,  we were still trying to catch our breath from all the running. . Sascha was leaning against the wall for support, looking at the dark red sky, "That was close" I nodded sitting down exhausted. Not a good start to our new life.

"We better not go anywhere near this place for a while"

I agreed, noticing how deeply he breathes in, "Are you alright?"

"Hm...yeah...I'm fine."

"You sure?" He doesn't sound convincing.

"Positive...it's just..."

"Just what?"

He couldn't supress a wide grin, "... it made me horny"

I looked away disgusted, "You looked didnt you?"

"It's hard not to"

"Pig"

"Y/N, I was joking!"

Tonight, I was not in the mood for dirty comments. All I could think of is where to live and how to deal this new lifestyle in hell. In the meantime, we walked through the city without knowing where to. We just kept moving around to get our heads clear from the previous incident.THe last thing we wanted is to get into trouble with the citizens in this city.

"Do you think they will come back for us?"

Sascha shrugged, "I guess they already forgotten it, continuing their little session elsewhere"

Moxxie and Millie didn't have a chance to continue, neither are they in the mood for it anymore. Because of us and because of their boss. Blitz sat right between them, holding a large XXL bowl of popcorn on his lap followed by a drink the same size. Millie couldn't see her husband anymore because of that. For their boss was this a wonderful time spend with the staff, while Moxxie was grumbling under his breath about this. Besides this, he was thinking back of the van scene, the imp gets the feeling that he has seen me before...but where?

Till morning, nothing special had happened.

The couple went home to sleep a little, Blitz joined them by sleeping in the living room, Sasch and I walked around till the red sky had gone brighter by the hour. With him attracting some hellhound ladies, we managed to find a place for renting a place. He might be useful after all. It was an agency that is specialized for this. To our luck, they didn't expect much from us, just that we have a job and if we fail to pay rent for just one month, they just throw us out. Pretty strict in hell, but we shouldn't complain. After all,...they had an opening.

It is small enough for three people, although we were just two. So far it was the only thing they can offer and with the wages from both jobs we can easily pay for it. The third room can be signed out for one more roommate, said the one from the agency. But as much as I'm concerned, I prefer not to. Sascha agreed, just keeping it unoccupied until we find soemthing useful for it. The location wasn't too far off either, actually, it was closer than we expected  to the café. We had the flat at the first floor on the left, not expecting much from it as I opened the door. I was right, it wasn't good nor bad...more in-between. Surely, we got to do some work on this place, but hey...we got our own place.

"Home sweet home" I said, rather sarcastic, looking into the rooms. It is weird, moving into a place with no furniture, clothes or anything at all, just yourself in an empty room.

"Be grateful that we got a flat this quick. First, we have to deal with our jobs, just in case you don't want to lose it right away." He was right, but I didn't want to work at the construction side forever...stupid bet. Annoyed by this, I closed the door shut, following Sascha out.

Now let's see how it is to work in hell.