Chapter Eight - Ethan's POV

"Another one," I ordered from my position, kicked back on my sofa. 

Mia swerved her head towards me and gave me a look so daggered with hate that I was surprised she hadn't burst through a blood vessel. 

I bit the corner of my lips as I desperately controlled the urge not to laugh.

She was beyond pissed at me, and understandably so. Within the last fifteen minutes, I had made her fluff up my head pillow, get me a snack, and now I was yelling at her to hand feed me chocolate biscuits. I was well aware of how shitty I was acting, but I had to torture her a little bit otherwise she might realize this was my cheap way of getting to spend more time with her.

Okay, fine, and maybe also because I was a little into her feeding me...

  Fine, I was very much into her feeding me. I'm sorry, but it's practically impossible not to be a little bit turned on when a hot girl is hand-feeding you chocolates. Like, it's all sensual and shit.

With a teasing spark to my eyes, I waited for her to press the next one against my mouth.

 Giving me a vicious glare, she shocked me half to death by shoving it forcefully into my mouth. I let out a little shallow grunt in surprise before looking up at her with narrowed eyes.

"Don't choke me with it," I grumbled in warning, not at all too pleased with the idea of being suffocated with a biscuit.

Her lips pulled down into a miserable frown. "I don't see why I'm even doing this in the first place. How hard is it to just hold it yourself?" she cried with frustration.

 I was seconds away from pathetically whining at her to do it any way but then, I paused.

 Hand-feeding wasn't the only romantic activity I could make her do...

My lips twitched ever so slightly as a brilliant activity came to mind - that already had my heart rate skyrocketing. 

Narrowing my eyes in on her, I held back my smirk. "Fine if you are just going to complain. I can find something else for you to do," I said. 

Then not giving her a chance to reply, I flipped myself around on the sofa, so I was lying on my stomach. I spared her a look from the chair she still sat on. 

"Get up," I commanded, my voice coming out a lot calmer than I felt. 

Inside, I was jumping up and down like a giddy schoolgirl in anticipation of what was to come.

 She looked at me long and hard before her eyes narrowed into the tiniest of slits. "Why?" she asked cautiously.

"Just do it," I urged bossily, the excitement in me driving me to impatience.

She let out a long-depressed sigh as though humoring a hyperactive child and reluctantly rose to her feet. She stared down at me expectantly as she waited for more instructions.

 "Now crawl on top of me and give me a back massage," I ordered immediately, still miserably failing to hold back my smile.

"I'm not doing that kinky shit," she yelled in horror, her eyes resting on mine with visible disgust.

 Her words were so sharply cut with disdain that I couldn't help but feel a little hurt. Despite my pained feelings, I shrugged it off. I needed to focus on the task at hand, which was convincing Mia Collins to climb on top of me.

"Need I remind you, Mia, that I can still call the police at any point," I said, giving her a pointed look. 

She froze upon these words, most likely taking my threat very seriously. Then her eyes softened in the way they always did when she was undoubtedly about to give into something.