What a nice evening

As soon as you were back at your small vacation apartment the next argument began. Who was gonna take the shower first.

You had three of them in total at the apartment, the problem here was that the one was better and bigger than the other two and everyone wanted to take that one. Pesci was the first to claim one of the other two in order to not get into more trouble, but it was just pure chaos.

At the moment you were all sitting in the living room, most of you on the couch and the rest sat on a few chairs you put around it to make a circle. You were sitting between Melone and Pesci on the couch. Illuso was sitting on the edge of the couch where Melone was at and Ghiaccio sat on the other side next to Pesci. The rest of them had some chairs.

"I have the longest hair so I should take it." explained Melone only to be slapped by Illuso in his neck. "Pretty sure mine is longer." and with that the two of them started to compare their hair length. You would say that Illuso's hair was a little bit longer, but really not that much.

"Even if yours is longer, mine is definitely more beautiful." said Melone as he ran his hand through his hair to demonstrate everyone how soft it was. "(Y/N), here touch it." he ordered you as he held a strand of his hair in front of you. A bit confused you hesitantly touched it with only your fingertips before you told him that he was right. You honestly just didn't want him to start complaining more than he already has.

And just for two seconds you didn't listen and then the two of them were comparing other lengths of their bodies.

"They just got disqualified, I am taking the shower." decided Prosciutto who already won an argument against Formaggio, who was now sitting on the couch with his arms crossed and a frown on his face. With his green eyes he still glared over at Prosciutto, whatever he said must've been really hurtful to him.

"As the capo of this group it is my right to claim that shower." Risotto finally said. Before this he was just sitting there on his chair and watched the chaos unfold in front of him. You noticed that Prosciutto did want to say something against that, but quickly decided against it. Seemed like no one could really say something against that.

"And what about me? I have glasses so I should take that shower." complained Ghiaccio causing everyone to look at him rather confused. What kind of argument was that?

"What do your glasses have to do with a shower? Don't tell me you're keeping them on." said Illuso who was done arguing with Melone. "Well yes of course I do, how am I supposed to read what's on the shampoo bottles without them?" asked the blue haired man, getting everyone quiet for a second.

Even Melone was a bit weirded out as he scooted closer to you to whisper in your ear and ask you if that was normal. You simply shrug your shoulders, I mean if Ghiaccio always kept his glasses on it was his problem.

"He does have a point." mentioned Formaggio, but quickly got interrupted by Prosciutto. "It's still idiotic to keep on your glasses while showering."

"I think because of that he shouldn't get that shower." added the blonde bluntly, ignoring the shouts of complaints from Ghiaccio as he lit up another cigarette. During this small arguments you all noticed too late that Illuso already got up and disappered into his room. Just as you were about to question where he was you saw him sprinting down the hallway with fresh clothes in his hands.

"Oh no he wouldn't dare." hissed Risotto and stood up to quickly run after the brown haired man. He was too late though, the clicking of the lock telling you that Illuso actually got to the better bathroom the first.

"Me and (Y/N) are going in there next." said Melone quickly before any of the others got the chance to claim that place. "No thank you, I'd rather go alone." you denied his offer, nothing against him but it was really creeping you out.