Funfair

After you were driving for about three hours you finally made it to the hotel Risotto was talking about earlier. Just like the other it was a pretty expensive one that he chose for you to stay in. This time you had to go in pairs of three and one pair of two though. Formaggio was with Ghiaccio after he didn't want to go with Melone anymore. So that left you with Melone and Illuso this time. Risotto, Prosciutto and Pesci shared the last room.

Once that was set up you all went to put your stuff away in your rooms before you decided what you wanted to do today. Since you had the key you were the one that had to figure out how to open that door, but that was a lot harder than you thought it would be. Along with the key came a card that was also used to open the doors as well as the elevator. Prosciutto explained that it was some kind of security system so no one would randomly break into the hotel.

"You need to swipe it over the light there first." complained Illuso who was growing impatient. Seemed like the trick was that you had to use the key and the card at the same time, which you finally found out after a while.

However when you entered the room you saw that there were two normal sized beds and one real big one, and of course the three of you started to sprint onto the bed to claim it first. You were almost there, but Melone grabbed you by the waist and threw you behind him. Turned out that didn't get him any further because he was now rolling with Illuso over the floor, trying to get him away from the bed. Illuso grabbed Melone by the hair and pulled him back onto the floor after Melone almost stood up again. You immediately started to run and with a jump you landed first on the bed.

"Haha, I win." you told them since they didn't even realize that you took it to your advantage that they were busy dealing with each other. "No never!" screamed Melone before he also jumped and landed on top of you, the force knocking the air out of your lungs.

"Ouch, Melone get off." you tried to push him off, but he just giggled at your attempts that had no success. "We can still share the bed if you want, dolcezza." suggested Illuso with a wink as he sat down at the end of the bed. "You know what, you two can share the bed. I'll just take this one." you said and rolled out from under Melone.

Illuso grabbed Melone by the legs and pulled him off the bed before he laid down himself. "Alright so Melone can take that one. How nice of him to go voluntarily off the bed." he said as he laughed a bit to himself.

Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door so you quickly went to open it. In front of you stood Formaggio with a flyer in his hands and sly smile across his face. "I need your help to convince Risotto to go there with us." he explained as he pushed his way into your room. Once seated on Illuso's bed he showed you that it was about a funfair that was currently in this town. As for you he didn't even need to convince anyone because you were all in for it.

In the end you decided to tell Risotto that you just wanted to go to the park that was next to it and then simply run off and hope he doesn't catch you before. And also just in case you decided to not tell Prosciutto because he might warn Risotto about your plan.

As you all gathered in the lobby you tried to not do anything suspiscious that could give away your plan. So Formaggio told everyone that there was a park nearby and that you could go there. "Really? I actually thought you wanted to go to the funfair, but if you want to the park-" Risotto began, but he was interrupted by Formaggio's screaming.

"If the boss says we should go to the funfair then it is probably the best choice." added Melone to make a point to the grey haired's man screming, and quickly got agreeing nods from everyone. So off to the funfair.

Once you arrived you were greeted with the loud music of the various attractions and the smell of many kinds of sweets. Almost immediately everyone ran off to do something that they liked, leaving you with Melone who also seemed to have something in mind. Grabbing your wrist he dragged you after him as he pushed his way through the crowd.