Trying to have a relaxing evening

After you finally were out of that traffic jam you were heading to the direction of the next town you wanted to go. This time it wasn't a big one, only a small one with only a few habitants and restaurants. It actually seemed to be a nice change to the big cities you usually went to.

As soon as you pulled into the parking lot you noticed that it wasn't a normal hotel you'd be staying in, it actually looked more like a small vacation apartment. But it offered a place to stay to more than only one 'family'. While Risotto was talking to the owner you all got the stuff you wanted to take with you out of the van and waited for him to return.

In the meantime Prosciutto was smoking again while Melone was doing some stretches with Ghiaccio. You weren't sure what Formaggio and Illuso were up to, but they were sitting on a small wall and practically stared at another house and whispered some stuff to each other.

You helped Pesci carry some of his bags and simply talked a bit to him before Prosciutto also decided to join in on your conversation. What you didn't expect him to do was standing close to you and leaning down to tell you something.

"They have a spa area here, we should go there this evening." you weren't even sure if it was an order or a question, but honestly it didn't sound too bad. After Risotto finally came back you all went to your rooms. Sadly you couldn't get one on your own, but actually were glad that you shared one with Risotto again.

Nothing against the others, but he seemed to be the most relaxed of all and you actually slept really good the last time. When you got inside the small apartment everyone first went to their assigned rooms and then met again in the small living room. It was a bit cramped, but you kind of got used to it due to being in the van with them for quite some time.

"Ghiaccio, Illuso, Formaggio, Pesci and (Y/N). I want you to buy something we can eat this evening." ordered Risotto. In the meantime the others were doing... you had no idea what, but probably just watching some TV.

So following the boss' orders the five of you went to search for some food you could buy. You agreed to simply search for a pizza restaurant or somewhere you could buy some french fries and all that stuff.

"I think Risotto actually wanted us to cook something on our own." said Pesci while you looked at a map to find a good place. "Yes, probably." said Formaggio, but didn't make any other remarks. You all knew that what Pesci said was right, but you were just too lazy. Do you have any idea how exhausting it is to cook for eight people? And to top it off you were told that Prosciutto would always stand behind one in the kitchen and scold them if they did something wrong.

"How about we go to that place." pointed out Ghiaccio and showed you a small pizza restaurant on the map. "Couldn't we just order some from the house?" you asked, but were quickly silenced.

"No then Risotto will force us to cook something else." explained Formaggio. So in the end you had the glorious plan to just call them from your cellphone and order the pizza to the place you were sitting right now, and then walk back to the house.

Illuso lost at rock-paper-sisscors so he was the chosen one for the call, while you and Formaggio quickly made a list with every kind of pizza you wanted. "We are only eight, why should I order eleven pizzas?" asked Illuso as he looked through the list. "Because I am hungry and want to eat another one tomorrow." explained Formaggio.

You heard Illuso mumble something under his breath about how he should learn math again before he dialed the number. You all waited for him to finish the call and then wait yet another thirty minutes for the pizza to arrive.

"Why didn't you say thank you?" asked Pesci and only then you noticed that Illuso indeed simply hung up. "Because she didn't sound friendly." was his answer and you couldn't hold yourself back. You slapped his thigh hard causing him to hold his leg in pain.