First stop

You just listened to your music through your headphones for about an hour now. Risotto was blasting some songs from Metallica by now, the radio being turned up to max volume. At least that was loud enough to wake up Prosciutto who was grumpily eating his breakfast now.

"Eeeyy (Y/N), wanna watch some TV?" asked Illuso as he pulled out a device that looked like a remote out of the seat in front of him. "Don't tell me you have a TV in this car." you said. Honestly, nothing really suprised you right now and indeed there was a TV in a small compartment in the front.

Melone took off his seatbelt and leaned over the back of his seat to reach into one of the many bags that were stored behind you. "Melone, you should buckle up again." said Pesci with a worried expression on his face. "Don't worry Pesci, as long as Risotto doesn't crash the car right now, I should be fine." he said as he eventually pulled out a few DVDs. Thankfully was the music loud enough so Risotto didn't hear Melone say anything.

The lilac-haired man handed the DVD cases to the front as the others looked through the different options you had. "Let's watch this one." said Formaggio and quickly threw the rest of the cases back to Melone.

"Hey, I wanted to choose from them too." complained Illuso as he snatched the case Formaggio was holding to him to see what he selected. "Are you serious?! I don't want to watch Ant-Man again." he whined and dramatically leaned against his window with an annoyed expression, but Formaggio had already put the disc inside the device for it and started the movie.

Meanwhile you looked at the other movies they had and one particular caught your eye. "Melone, why do you have a Thomas the tank engine movie?" you asked him a bit confused as to why a hitman team had something like this. He took it from your hands as he inspected it with just as much confusion as you did. "I have absolutely no idea." he mumbled seeing that it really only was a normal DVD case with the said movie inside it.

At first you suspected that Pesci bought it, but when you asked him he denied that. And let me tell you, you can see when that boy is lying he always gets way too nervous. This time he didn't though.

"Risotto! Who bought this?" asked Melone the white haired man that was still driving. He shortly turned his head around before looking back on the road. "I did." he said bluntly.

"No fucking way. Why would you do that?" asked Ghiaccio this time. "That is for the next time you annoy me and don't shut up while I drive this car. I will put that movie on and you will all be forced to watch it." he threatened. His voice and appearence were clearly scaring and you would've been really afraid if the threat wasn't watching a movie for children.

That being put out of the way you all silently watched Ant-Man, not daring to say a thing in case Risotto would get annoyed.

"In half an hour we are at our next destination." stated Prosciutto as he put the map back into the glove compartment of the van. And just as he predicted you reached a rather fancy hotel after those 30 minutes. You all got out of the van and took all of your bags with you. At least the stuff you needed for the night.

"Ahhh finally." said Illuso as he stretched out his arms as wide as he could. You had to admit your back also started to hurt a bit from sitting in the same position for too long and it was quite nice to be able to fully stretch. Everyone followed the boss inside and you almost had to shield your eyes from all the sparkling. You thought the building looked fancy from the outside, but this was like one of the most expensive hotels you have ever seen.

Risotto was talking to an employee at the counter while you all just waited for him to hand out the keys. You stood next to Ghiaccio who was reading through one of the books about the house rules of the hotel and on your other side stood Prosciutto. After a short while Risotto came back with your keys and claimed that two will share a room with each.