Small stopover

You didn't even notice that you fell asleep again until the car came to an abrupt stop, making your head fall forward and hit against the seat in front of you. "Be a bit more careful." you heard Prosciutto scolding someone. That's right, Illuso was still the one driving so you weren't even suprised anymore.

Looking outside you noticed that you were at another service area to take a break and probably change drivers. First thing you did was walking over to the toilets and do whatever you normally do on a toilet. When you were done you went outside so you could grab you purse to buy some food since you ate everything else you stored in the car earlier. On your way to the van though you noticed Formaggio sitting on the curbside with a frown on his face. "Why the long face?" you asked him and sat down next to him on the floor.

"That shop there doesn't have shit. There's no food because another group was here before us and bought everything." he complained as he angrily threw a rock across the road, almost hitting another car. "That's rough." you agreed with him and for a while the both of you sat there, thinking about all the sweets you could've bought.

After a short while Melone came with a way too enthusiastic face towards you. "Everyone, since we haven't moved that much in the car and I care about your health" he took a short breath before he continued. "Let's do some yoga." he exclaimed and already started doing some weird poses that definetely were not yoga.

At that time Illuso walked by and just looked at the lilac haired man with an almost disgusted face. "I think he is having a seizure." he pointed out as Melone fell over during one of the figures he did. The bad thing was that he hit is nose on the pavement pretty hard and was now bleeding from it. And because Prosciutto didn't want his car to get dirty you had to wait for his nosebleed to stop.

So in the meantime you walked around with Illuso and Formaggio for a bit, simply annyoing other people that were resting. You petted all the dogs you could find and Risotto had to tell Formaggio that you will not take one of the cats that were there with you. When Melone finally was allowed back in the car you all started to drive again. This time it was Melone's turn to drive and since Prosciutto was tired after Illuso was driving he sat in th back with you this time. He wanted to sit next to Pesci so you gave up your seat in the middle and moved over to the window. Risotto was back in the front and the rest stayed as it was.

For a while no one really said a thing and it was almost silent except for the radio playing some random songs. That was until Formaggio had the amazing idea to play 'punch buggy'. It's a simple game, whenever you see a specific type of car you have to give the other person in the car a simple tap. That were the normal rules you knew, here it seemed like however that they didn't give each other a tap. No, they hit each other as hard as possible.

For the next few minutes mostly everyone stared outside the window and waited for this one specific car to appear, but there was nothing for the next five minutes. Then as soon as you all spotted one in front of you hell broke loose. Formaggio slapped Illuso on his neck with a loud smack when the brown haired man was busy holding back the fists of Ghiaccio. You were thankful that Prosciutto didn't hit you, you weren't sure if you would've survived that. You weren't sure if he even really wanted to participate in the game so you just reached over him and gave Pesci a light pat in his leg. The green haired man hesitantly gave Prosciutto a gentle tap on his upper arm, only with a single finger before he leaned back against his seat. But whatever he did wrong with that got Prosciutto annoyed as he ordered the scared man to hit him harder, he even held out his arm.

Still with little force Pesci hit him a bit harder, but not that it would've hurt anyone. "Aww, is the little baby too afraid to hurt his big bro?" asked Formaggio in a teasing tone. In an instant reached Prosciutto over the seat an slammed the head of Formaggio against the window, causing the grey haired man to cry out in pain.