♡18♡

A night passed and they woke up to a message of Ningning.

"He looks harmless but nosy." Jisoo judged looking at the picture of the tall man, scooting closer to Jennie so she would have a better view of her phone.

"Apparently his name is Heechul. We should avoid him at all costs. If he sees us, we would have to move away before my parents send anyone here."

Jennie murmured, uncertain for some reason. She leaned against the backrest of their bed. Jisoo quirked a brow, looking questioningly at Jennie.

"I mean, would you, move away with me? If we had to?" Jennie asked meekly, avoiding her confused gaze.

"Of course." Jisoo said as a matter of fact. "The only sentimental value this place holds to me," She spoke quietly as she moved her hand and held Jennie's chin before tilting her head upwards.

"Is connected to you." She finally met her chocolate brown orbs that evidently softened, then she leaned forward and gave her a lasting kiss.

As they pulled apart Jennie exhaled, her cheeks growing rosy. "Sentimental value..?" She asked shyly, wanting to hear more.

Jisoo nodded her head, a smile gracing her face as she connected their lips once more, nipping lightly on Jennie's bottom lip until she heard a moan.

"We shared our first night after we encountered here." Jisoo whispered against the plump lips. "You built our new IKEA bed, almost put the kitchen on fire when you cooked for the first time--"

"You wanted to let that go." Jennie pouted, only half-serious as her eyes were smiling and her lips twitching.

"I might forget all about it if I taste your French toast."

"Is that your way of asking me to make breakfast?" Jennie poked Jisoo's nose, with a small smile before standing up to head to the kitchen.

It was true that Jisoo was a bit hungry but she mostly hushed Jennie away so she can make a few calls and arrange their date, a bit further away from their home so they can spend the day in peace.

After all it was Saturday so she decided they could go on a date, as long as they stayed uncovered.

While Jennie put the finishing touch on the scrambled eggs, bacon, French toast and cherry tomatoes on the side, Jisoo put her phone away and hurried to the living room from where she heard Jennie calling for her.

"Here you go." Jennie already set the table up and was justing waiting for her wife.

"Thanks honey." Jisoo sat across her from the small foldable dining table they newly bought. "Tastes amazing. Kudos to the chef." She praised right after taking a bite.

"The chef might be trying to fatten you up as revenge." Jennie noted, a grin on her face as she took a bite of the toast.

"I never thought a single bone of you was able to plan anything as sly as that." Jisoo chuckled, proceeding to eat.

"Yeah your cute perception of me isn't that close to reality. I am wicked." Jennie deadpanned.

"Sure." Jisoo winked, eliciting a smile out of her. "Is that why you can't sleep without a hug?"

"Hey, I'm used to sleep with tons of plushies, okay? It's a habit." Jennie defended.

"Oh? I didn't know that. Your room must have been super fluffy." Jisoo could only imagine.

"It was. That's why, when you still insisted on the pillow wall, I buried my head into the rabbit plushies you got us the day we got married." Jennie explained.