♡17♡

Jisoo was the first one to wake up, their limbs were still tangled but Jennie's body seemed have to travelled a bit. She knows the younger not only talks in her sleep but also rolls around, so that's exactly what she must have done.

So Jisoo tried to readjust Jennie's body and make her lie on her side before she draped the blanket over her body. She left a kiss on her forehead and then slowly left the bed.

She had work in a few so she had to go early, otherwise she would have succumbed into the pleasure of snuggling for longer.

Thus she proceeded washing herself up, getting dressed and preparing breakfast. Since Jennie would also have to go to work in her laboratory in a few, the raven placed a plate with eggs and bacon on the table, along with a note.

She looked at the tiny paper and thought about what she should write.

'Have a good day' No, not affectionate enough.

'I wuv you' No, too cheesy.

She glanced at the clock on the wall and realised she has been standing rooted at this spot for the past seven minutes, thinking about a good phrase. That won't do, she doesn't have more time, she will just have to go with her gut feeling.

So she gripped the pencil and scribbled the words before dashing out with a smile on her face.

'To more nights together.'

*****

Back in the restaurant Jisoo has told Lisa about how she spent the last day with Jennie in Itaewon and how they met her father. Rather than asking about the part where Jisoo told her they were being followed by a private investigator, Lisa was curious about another sensitive topic.

"When are you going to tell Jennie you are rich?" Lisa signed a few documents while Jisoo stocked ingredients in the kitchen.

The raven shook her head. "I can't. She likes this version of me. Kind, supportive and poor. That's her type."

"How would you know?" Lisa looked up from her paperwork.

"She told me so when I asked her last night." Jisoo opened a cupboard and placed the newly ordered spices into it.

Lisa now dropped her pen and gave her friend a grim expression.

"And I'm certain you took it literally when that girl was definitely just trying to describe you. Because she likes you. You are her type."

"I don't want to risk it. I really like her." Jisoo exhaled, not liking to keep this from her either. After all Jennie has already told her everything about her life and background.

"That's stupid." Rosé butted in, putting a paper with an order on the kitchen counter. "Eventually she will find out and you are taking the bigger risk if you allow her to find it out from someone else. You know how that will make her feel? Humiliated."

While Jisoo read the order and went auto pilot, the other half of her brain digested Rosé's words. She really doesn't want to tell Jennie because she likes the way they live now, very much.

Does she think Jennie would want her to bring her wealth to the table? Clearly no. If she wanted that type of life she wouldn't have given up her old lifestyle. Even so, once Jisoo mentions it, a door to Jisoo's old life will open as well, a door she wants to keep locked.

"Just tell her." Both Lisa and Rosé broke her train of thoughts, seeing the wheels visually turning in her head and catching fire.

So Jisoo made up her mind. It's the only right thing to do. Whether she wants to or not, she has to tell her. And she will do it today. She has already mapped out a plan while doing her shift in the kitchen.