♡11♡

Jisoo had a free day at home because one of her colleagues wanted to change shifts. She had a feeling that Jennie's sister would arrive anytime soon because she has seen a black unfamiliar limousine outside their apartment and she doesn't believe it belongs to any of their neighbours.

That's why she dashed into the shower to freshen herself up. Jennie already gave her a heads up that Ningning is likely to not be fond of her, hence Jisoo wanted to make a perfect first impression. Why? Because she is Jennie's sister and she doesn't want her to think Jennie is unwell here or for her to worry about her.

Jisoo flinched when she heard the doorbell ring as she was still in the middle of showering.

She knew what that meant. They didn't order anything and their neighbours weren't on the basis to randomly ask them for sugar yet.

So Jisoo turned the water off and left the shower stall in a hurry. There was still shampoo lingering on her, as well as the dampness of her skin and hair. She almost tripped down but could grip the door handle to steady herself. She reached for a towel wrapped it around her torso and thighs and left the tiny bathroom.

"Honey there is someone at the door!"

Jisoo screamed in case Jennie failed to hear the ringing. Jennie has the habit to meditate and at those times everything around her is going past her. Just like she burnt cookies one time after she meditated.

Since the ringing continued Jisoo decided to open the door herself.

She walked to the living room and found her wife asleep on the sofa.

"I hate to wake you when you have your beauty sleep but I think your sister is here."

Jisoo stepped close to Jennie and spoke loud enough to wake her from her nap.

"Hm?" Jennie blinked distraught and rubbed her eyes repeatedly. "Why are you naked...?"

"I'm wearing a towel." Jisoo gestured in defense. She was about to finally go to the door when Jennie grabbed her wrist. She tilted her head in confusion.

"You can't go out like that." Jennie said sternly, suddenly wide awake as she pulled Jisoo to the sofa and in the process Jisoo might have let go of the towel, exposing her chest and thighs.

Jennie's face turned beet red. Her eyes widened comically and she yelped, immediately averting her gaze from her wife.

"I didn't see anything! Nothing at all!" Jennie exclaimed even if Jisoo didn't ask.

"It's okay--"

"Nothing!" Jennie denied once more, clamping her eyes shut.

"I get it. Calm down." Jisoo tried to grab Jennie's shoulders but tripped on the towel and fell head first.

Jennie gasped as she felt weight on her, her eyes shooting wide open.

"Um..." She squeaked meekly. "I-I don't think we should yet... M-Maybe after our honeymoon... but I'm not ready now. Sorry..."

"What? No. I'm not trying to be sexual, I just tripped." Jisoo lifted her face that was buried in Jennie's shoulder, much more composed than the bashful brunette. "I'm sorry for getting you all wet though." She muttered apologetically.

Before Jisoo could explain further and lessen the amount of red Jennie had in her face as Jisoo hovered over her with forearms pressed on either side of her as she tried to lift herself up, someone coughed.

"Excuse me."

Jennie and Jisoo both jumped up and fell off the sofa. This time Jennie on top of Jisoo as the raven tried to catch her and lessen the fall.

"This is unforgivable" Ningning glared at Jisoo specifically. "Taking advantage of my sister while she is in a bad state of mind? You will pay for this." She threatened.

Great first impression. Jisoo could slap herself. Rather than doing that or searching for the towel, she checked on Jennie, to see if she was hurt cause she does get injured quickly.

Jennie motioned to her that she was okay with a small smile and handed her the towel which she quickly re-wrapped around herself.

"How did you get in here Ningning?" Jennie quirked a brow.

"No one opened so I used my own key." She shrugged.

"Your own key....?" Jennie's frown deepened.

"Yeah. It's quite easy to copy keys but that's not what matters right now." Ningning pointed at Jisoo accusingly. "She is clearly having ulterior motives with you, sister!"

"I'm just going to get changed."

Jisoo bolted out of the room and locked herself up in the bedroom. Before she was ready for justifications she had to look appropriately.

"She was just showering and tripped."

Jennie explained on Jisoo's behalf, getting on her feet and taking her shirt off because it was wet. She was now left with her sports bra she newly bought with Jisoo.

"Tripped on your chest?" Ningning asked in disbelief.

"You don't need to have concerns. She is a good person, I think." Jennie scratched the back of her neck.

She would vouch for Jisoo fully but she didn't know enough about her for that. But from what she does know, Jisoo is a really gentle and caring person.

"I will be the judge of that." Ningning plopped angrily on the sofa and folded her arms. "You don't mind if I borrow her for the day, do you sis?"

"Will you return her at the end of the day?" Jennie chuckled, patting her sister's head.

"Only if you insist." Ningning swatted her hand away out of embarrassment. "Otherwise I can dump her somewhere?"

"Return, it is. In one piece please." Jennie added, smiling.

"So what did I miss?" Jisoo barged into the living fully dressed, her hair also dry for the most part.

"You are coming with me." Ningning grabbed her arm roughly and dragged her to the door.

"Huh?" Jisoo whipped her head towards Jennie questioningly.

Jennie shrugged but did offer her a small smile to indicate her it was okay and she could go with her. Jisoo nodded, still unsure but trusting the younger.

She got the gist of her message though. This would be like an interrogation and the most ideal outcome would be convincing her sister about her good points.