࿐ ࿔*:・゚

Minho placed the last cake of the first batch into the display case and waited, tapping his fingers against the countertops and staring at the front door before him.

Any second now.

He waited and waited for the blue haired boy to walk in with that bright smile that was becoming something that (although Minho didn't want to truly admit) always made him feel some form of comfort. But, hours passed with no sign of him.

Any second now.

He thought to himself, checking his watch for the nth time that day, absentmindedly keying in orders as they came.

"You okay?" Minho jumped back slightly, Felix's voice bringing him back to reality. "You don't look too well."

True enough, Minho had been feeling more anxious than usual, his mind coming up with a million scenarios about where Jisung could be.

He probably lost interest. Minho surprised himself with his own thought, staring blankly at the cash register until a customer tapped on the bell, bringing him back to reality. 

He knew that it wasn't good to be so oddly preoccupied with thoughts about someone he barely knew but the fact that he wasn't there to leave any form of note or to smile as he ordered his cake and coffee made him overly antsy, glancing around ever so often to make sure he wasn't just imagining his absence. 

But, when he turned over the sign from open to closed and took off his apron, waving goodbye to Felix, it finally clicked in his head that something was wrong with Jisung. 

Going against his normal instinct to run away from anyone who seemed to threaten his state of being, he pressed on the chat with the contact 'han jisung'. Before further questioning himself, he quickly sent a text. 

minho: hey are you okay?

He watched as his last seen turned to online and watched as he saw him typing, his heart beating so loud that it felt like it was about to burst through his chest at any second. 

han jisung: im alright! sorry i didn't
come over today! i was kind of
busy haha also, this is the first
time you've ever approached
me first (〃▽〃)

minho: is that a bad thing?

Minho nearly slapped himself for making the first move instead of waiting for him to message with some sort of explanation for himself (although Minho knew he didn't owe it to him to explain his absence). 

han jisung: of course not! i'm
really happy actually! ('・ᴗ・ ' )
i feel like i accomplished
something (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ

His heart was going to run away right there and then to be with Han Jisung and he was well aware of that fact as he stared at the message he had sent. 

minho: congrats.

han jisung: thank you! ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ
i'll be there tomorrow i hope 
but also, i hope you had
a good day today ('。• ᵕ •。')

minho: it wasn't that great.

han jisung: huh???
did something happen????
WAS SOMEONE RUDE
TO YOU??? ヾ('ヘ')ノ゙

minho: nah.
nothing like that.

han jisung: then what happened?

minho: you weren't here today.

He watched as Jisung started typing only to stop and then start and then stop again. Biting his lip, he thought about whether or not to say that it was just a joke but before he could even press send, Jisung had already responded. 

han jisung: my day was bad too because
i didn't see you today (╥﹏╥)
it's alright! i'll be there tomorrow!
don't be sad anymore okay? ('。• ᵕ •。') ♡

minho: hmm is that a promise?

han jisung: yes it is!

i'll make sure i go there tomorrow!
no matter what hehe \(^▽^)/

minho: alright then.
make my day tomorrow han jisung.

han jisung: alright! 
i promise i'll be there! o(>ω<)o
oh shoosh, i need to go now
sorry! bye! i'll see you! 

minho: bye.

When Jisung's status went offline, Minho found himself rereading their conversation, a faint smile on his face as he walked back home.

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

han jisung --> jisung
save contact name?
save cancel

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

[a/n: no i didnt forget to update and i hope this gives more insight into jisungs backstory!]