I barely swept the room with my eyes to make sure I had gotten everything. If I left something behind, it would stay there. I didn't want it anymore. Taking a deep breath, I strapped the bag over my shoulder and made my way to the kitchen. I ran my nails through my hair a couple of times before accepting defeat and throwing it in a messy bun.

"We have to leave now?" I heard Olivia screech before I turned the corner.  The first genuine smile of weekend crept onto my lips.

"In about 15 minutes, so start packing." Zane responded, his voice dismissive. I paused before I entered the room.

"I wanted to tan." Olivia whined and I could practically see her pout in my mind.

"You said we were going to spend the day here." Trinity interjected, her voice the same pitch as Olivia's.

"I have to be home sooner. You're welcome to stay, but I'm leaving in 15 minutes." Zane replied.

"Fine." Olivia huffed, and I heard the screech of her chair being pushed out. I entered the room before she could catch me listening.

"Looks like someone got the memo before everyone else." Olivia muttered, looking at my already packed bag. I met her eyes for a second before I turned to face the group. I had to act out the rest of the plan I had conceived in the darkness of the bunk room last night, I didn't have time for Olivia.

"Cain, can I talk to you?" I spoke into the room. Cain's head shot up, almost like he was shocked I was talking to him. "In private." I added when he made no attempt to move.

Jax wasn't the only one wearing a pissed off expression this time, Carter was glaring at me now too. Whatever.

I walked into the den after confirming Cain was following me in there. I took a breath before turning to him. I didn't want questions, I didn't want to give an explanation, so I had decided there was one way to get this over with as soon as possible.

I gently moved my hand towards Cain's, who stood abnormally still as he realized what I was doing. His eyes followed my hand as I grabbed onto the hem of the arm of his hoodie.

"Is there anyway I can persuade you to trade seats with me for the ride back." I tried to keep my voice sweet, like I was flirting. Was this flirting? I wasn't the best judge of my tone lately.

I continued without missing a beat. "I'm not feeling very good and I don't want to sit on anyone's lap. Sometimes I get carsick and sitting in the backseat only makes it worse." I hoped that was enough to squash any questions.

Cain was still looking at my hand on his arm. He cleared his throat before looking up at me. "Uh, sure. I'll just ask Trinity to sit with Tyler, they seem on again this weekend."

"Really?" I tried to smile at him. "Thanks." I dropped my hand walked out of the room. That was the most I had spoken in the last day and a half, and it had made me even more tired, if that was possible.

It didn't matter. All that mattered was I sat as far away from Jax as possible.

It took half an hour to get everyone loaded into the car. No one had questioned much why I was sitting in the front seat, thankfully. Only Olivia shot me dirty look she shot me as I climbed in, everyone seemed oblivious. Besides Jax, because if looks could kill, I'd be dead. After Carter's hug before we parted ways, since his mom had dropped off supplies, I could feel the waves of anger coming off him. I tried to ignore it as best I could, keeping my gaze straight ahead. There was another reason I was so excited to leave, I could finally sleep without the fear of someone sneaking up on me. So I propped my bag up against the door, and instantly fell asleep.