19. Campsite 🏕️

But now I'm falling hard
Without you here tonight

Anson Saebra (WALKED THROUGH HELL)

No One's POV

After their meeting that day in front of Haruto's apartment, they decided to have a camp in a mountain. The five of them, Haruto, Junkyu, Jihoon and Hyunsuk and Jeongwoo.

They built 2 tents and a bonfire. They were singing and Haruto was playing a guitar under the stars. They had fun but suddenly Junkyu feel a pain gushing in his stomach again. He excuses himself, lying that he wanted to get water in the tent.

Haruto who saw him secretly followed him from behind. He saw him vomiting behind the trees.

"Hyung!" said Haruto as he approached Junkyu but Junkyu gave him a gesture not to move closer.

Haruto rushed back to the tent and took a bottle of warm water and went back to where Junkyu is vomiting.

"Drink, hyung." Said Haruto as he rubbed Junkyu's back. Junkyu took the water bottle and drink it.

"Let's take a rest." Said Haruto as he held Junkyu's hand.

"No, let's have fun. It might be my last night." Said Junkyu while shooking his head.

"Please, don't say that." Said Haruto as he hugged Junkyu tight.

"Ok, let's go back with the others, they must be waiting." Said Junkyu after he felt a little bit better.

After midnight, it's only Junkyu and Haruto left. The others have been sleeping in the tent.

"Hyung, may I?" asked Haruto. They are sitting on an air bag.

 They are sitting on an air bag

Junkyu nodded slowly.

Haruto started his move.

He is now erasing the distance between him and Junkyu.

Until his lips came across with Junkyu's lips.

This time, it's not an accidental kiss nor a rescue kiss.

It's just a kiss.

Not a kiss between lovers.

Not a kiss between two men.

It's just a kiss between two human beings.

The kiss of longing of one another.

Junkyu closed his eyes as soon as their lips were attached and so did Haruto.

Not only their lips converged, but also their tears.

It was such a beautiful and painful kiss.

Haruto was a bit greedy while Junkyu just stayed still.

Haruto was more active than Junkyu, obviously. Their tongue are now linked to one another yet Haruto kept on kissing Junkyu aggressively until Junkyu feel suffocated and started to tap Haruto's chest.