12. Jihoon's Apartment (1) 🏤

I would've laid me down
If I knew that you would stay

Walked Through Hell, ANSON SAEBRA

No One's POV

"OMG. Why are you so early?" asked Junkyu while opening Haruto's door car that is parked in front of Junkyu's apartment.

"I got a morning class today, my lecturer just announced it really early at dawn." Said Haruto while taking Junkyu's seat belt and wanted to put it on Junkyu.

"What are you doing? We are not at work nor your friends are not here anyways. You don't have to pretend to be my boyfriend here." Said Junkyu hitting Haruto's hand.

"Ahh.. You are right." Haruto directly took off his hand from Junkyu's seatbelt. Although his face a little bit changed from happy seeing Junkyu in the morning to a little bit disappointed, maybe?

So, today is Saturday, it is holiday for people who works in corps so Jihoon and Junkyu doesn't have to work. Different with Haruto who is still a college student. He still have the obligation to attend classes. Even tho he is already in 3rd year, he still have classes.

Now they arrived at Jihoon's apartment. Junkyu clicked the bell but Jihoon didn't answer nor open the door so Junkyu just puts in the password.

"What are you doing?" asked Junkyu to Jihoon

"I live here, you know? I can stand wherever I want, thank you very much." Said Jihoon while standing on a chair. Junkyu rolled his eyes, he knows there is something wrong.

"Where's the spider?" asked Junkyu.

"It's under the table. Get it for me, please." Said Jihoon pointing under the table in front of them?

"Spider?!!!! Where??!!" said Haruto joining Jihoon standing on the chair. Junkyu laughed.

"You guys are perfect together." Said Junkyu while clapping his hand and laughing.

"Yyaakk.. Why did you slap me?" asked Haruto to Jihoon.

"I didn't slap you. I high fived your face." Said Jihoon while his palm is still on Haruto's face. It's just because Haruto's face was so close with Jihoon's. PS. Haruto is hugging Jihoon.

Junkyu took a glass and a magazine. He started to look for the little guy that got Jihoon and Haruto scared the hell out of them.

"There you are." Said Junkyu. He got the spider just right under the table.

"Yyaakk.. Why didn't you just kill it?" asked Jihoon.

"NOO!! What if this little friend thought that you are his roommate? This little friend is cute anyway." Said Junkyu while smiling at the spider.

"Yyaakk... Haruto, can you ope the door? I'm gonna release it outside." Asked Junkyu.

With a little bit of bravery, Haruto opens the door then runs again straight inside. He is not scared, he just got Goosebumps or in Bahasa Indonesia "GELAYY" towards the spider or any kinds of insects.

After the mess that the little spider made this morning at Jihoon's apartment, Jihoon made coffee for three of them. He already memorizes what Junkyu liked of course.

"Just give Junkyu water, don't give him coffee." Said Haruto.

"Waeeeee?" whined Junkyu with a baby voice.

"Why?" asked Jihoon with a cold stare at Haruto.

"Hhmm.. It's still in the morning. I picked him up really early today so I guess he haven't got breakfast yet. It's better to get breakfast first then drink coffee." Said Haruto with a cold tone.